Chapter 8

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 8: Dad

Song : ALi - Eraser

 

Slowly, you entered the mortuary with Luhan. The tears keep flowing out. You won't able to walk by yourself if Luhan didn't supported you by wrapping his hand around your waist. You felt very weak. Just you, Luhan followed by your uncle entered the mortuary since your uncle didn't allow your aunt to enter because he knew she won't able to hold her sadness. Your uncle scared she might make a scene in the room.

Luhan hugged your waist tightly because he knew that you might faint any time starting from now. He knew you're strong girl but still, this is too sudden for a baby girl like you.

 


When you entered a room, a body covered with white clothes caught your attention. "It's not Appa right?" However, the doctor looked at you with a bitter face before nodded slowly. "He's your Appa."

With a weak strength, you walked closer towards the dead body that was on the bed. With trembling hands, you pulled slowly the white clothes and it revealed your dad's face. At that times, you can't control your sadness anymore. It was your dad's face but he look so pitiful. He look so pale causing your heart to ache. The happy smile that you saw yesterday's morning is no longer there.

"Appa!!!!!!!" The tears keep flowing on your cheek like broken pipe.

But, no reaction coming from the dead body caused you sank your head on the body. "Appa!! Don't leave me. I'll stop meeting with my friends so please come ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter