Chapter 44

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 44 : Answer

Song : A-Pink - Mr.Chu

When you heard his words, you can feel your face flushed in red. You quickly clear your throat awkwardly as you laugh. "What kind of joke is that?"
Luhan smiled as he watched the waterfall. "I'm not joking."
At that time, you feel want to drown your face because of you really embarrassed. Your heart beats so fast. Is it this how we feel when falling in love?
"Stop it, Luhan." you laughed awkward. "Stop joking and let's go back." you quickly stood up.
"I'm serious, Haneul." Luhan stood up and hold your shoulder before stare at your eyes.
"Lu-" but before you finished, he already cut you off. "I love you."
Slowly, he leaned closer but you quickly looked away as you pushed him away.
"Let's go back. They must waiting for us." you turned with red face as you walked away from him.


"Did something happen between you and Luhan?" Eunji nudged you while whispering when the girls were cooking for lunch.
You quickly clear your throat awkwardly. "What do you mean?" you laughed.
"Luhan look so gloomy and he just playing with his phone since you return from the forest. That's why I asked if something happened with you and Luhan?" Eunji looked at you.
You quickly shook your head. "Nothing happened." you answered before steal glance at Luhan.


"Haneul, call Luhan to come here to eat." your mom commanded when all you sitting together at the table while Luhan were sitting away besides the lodging.
You quickly nudged Baekhyun. "Baek, go and call him."
"You call him by yourself. He is your boyfriend." Baekhyun shook his head.
You frowned with Baekhyun's answer before turn to Chanyeol.
"Yeol?" you grinned.
"No!" Chanyeol shook his head. "You dumped him so it's you that should call him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter