Chapter 37

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 37 : Disappointment

Song : Girl's Day - Expect

"Let's go." Luhan grabbed your hand and dragged you to them.
However, you shook your head and pulled your hand harshly. "No!"
Luhan sighed slowly before turn to you. "Running away won't settle anything."
You glared at him. "Who's running away?" you gritted your teeth. "I just don't want to see his face."
Luhan folded his arm as he looked into your eyes. "It's same. Pabo!" he knocked your head.
However, before you could reply him, your uncle's voice was heard. "Haneul, we're here."
Luhan turned to your uncle before look at you. "Your uncle was calling for you."
You looked at your uncle who was waving to you and Luhan. "But-"
"No but!" Luhan cut you. "Stop being stubborn and let's go." he pulled your hand and dragged you to them.
You followed him unwillingly. 


"Omma!" you faked a cheerful voice when you sat beside your mom followed by Luhan. You don't even glance to Baekhyun who sat in front of your mom. What the hell is he doing here?
Your mom your hair. "I'm sorry that I didn't wake you up. You looked really tired so I just let you to sleep."
You grinned to your mom as you feel very comfortable when she your hair. "It's alright. Luhan already woke me up."
Luhan looked at you before frown. "I really had hard time waking her up." he shook his head continuously. "She really sleeps like a log."
"Yah!" you frowned as you pinched his hands. "I woke up by myself okay." you slapped his hand lightly.
"You woke up by yourself just after I gave up from waking you up." Luhan stuck out his tongue to you. "I thought you already dead in the car since you didn't response to me." he joked.
You frowned as you pouted. "Who will response when they're sleeping?" you mumbled at him.
Luhan chuckled before playfully pinched your cheek. "Angry?"
You shoved his away as you frowned. "Shut up!" you glared at him.
However, without you realize, your uncle and aunt were watching you and Luhan's action.
"Aigoo~" you looked up to your uncle when heard his voice. "Watching both of you makes me remind to the past memories when I was dating with your aunt." your uncle laughed.
"What are you saying?" your aunt slapped your uncle's hand lightly.
Your uncle chuckled as he looked at your aunt. "Don't you remember? Want me to recall one by one of the memories?"
"Aish! Not in front of the kids." your aunt laughed shyly.
Your uncle slung his arm around your aunt's shoulder. "How I miss those times."
You glanced at your mom that was looking at your uncle and aunt before whisper to her. "Omma, do you remember uncle and aunt?"
Your mom turned to you before smile. Slowly, she shook her head. "No."
You smiled to her as you pulled her hand and hold it tightly. "Uncle is omma's little brother and aunt is his wife."
Your mom nodded and she watched them with a smile when your uncle joked around your aunt.
When you watched your uncle being lovey-dovey to your aunt, you reminded to the past when your father used to act like that to your mom when you still a kid. You miss those times so much without realize a lone tear managed to makes its own way on your cheek.
You quickly looked away to wipe away your tears but you startled when Luhan hold up your chin and wiped your tear using his thumb.
"What are you doing? Kissing?" your uncle's voice surprised you cause you to pull y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter