Chapter 3

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 3 : Worry

Song : Infinite - Nothing's Over

 

Right when you entered the class, a loud voice greeted you. "Haneul! Come here!" It was your best friend, Baekhyun's voice. He really had a loud voice. You looked at them weirdly when you saw your best friend Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Eunji and Sujeong were gathering around Chanyeol's seat just like they were holding an important meeting.

"What are you discussing about?" you sat on Chanyeol's chair that was empty because the owner was sitting on the the table. What a great attitude.

"Summer holiday will start a day after tomorrow right? We're planning to go jungle tracking." Sujeong informed you.

"Jungle tracking? Where? Don't say it will be behind Yeol's house? We'll never able to get out from there. I don't want." you shook your head continuously to prank Chanyeol.

"Yah! It's not a jungle. It's a garden!" Chanyeol retorted with his manly voice but with his cute face. Such a weird combination. Still, he is attractive.

"Fine fine. Garden that looks like jungle." You still laughing and the others even joining you. They knew what Chanyeol's 'garden' looks like and they agreed with your words. Chanyeol pouted with your comment because he knew you'll never stop from pranking him.

"So where's the place?" you stopped pranking Chanyeol and got into serious mode when saw Sujeong and Baekhyun were discussing something.

"Near my grandmother's house. We can pay her a visit while having fun there. How is it?" Baekhyun explained before looked at all of you while waiting for an unison answer.

"Well...-" while all of you were thinking, unfortunately the teacher came in causing all of you returned back to your own seat. You walked to your seat at the back disappointedly. You have to sit alone because the girl who used to become your deskmate already moved and leaving the seat empty.

"Tell me the answer during break time!" Baekhyun mouthed you when the teacher was facing the board. You quickly nodded before showed him thumb up.

 


"Today, a new student enrolled in our school and will enter our classroom. Student, please come in." Your classroom's teacher said causing everyone looked toward the door, waiting for someone to come in. Actually, you're not interested with any new students but you had to force yourself to know about the student since they will end up sitting beside you because that's the only empty seat in your class. What a pain.

"Introduce yourself." The teacher commanded causing you to choke your own saliva when saw that student's face.

"Hello and good morning. I'm Luhan. Please take care of me." His 90 degree's bow snapped you into reality. He is the Luhan that you knew and much worst, he is your bodyguard! How long you will able to keep that secret? The girls were whispering to each other when they saw Luhan. Probably shock that there was a guy that much prettier than them.

"Haneul" you snapped into reality when heard the teacher's voice. "Yes?" you answered.

"I heard that Luhan is your cousin. So, he will sit beside you." Your teacher pointed at the empty seat beside you. Everyone looked at you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter