Chapter 39

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 39 : Baekhyun

Song : Shinee - Hello

You walked into the forest in annoyance as two hours already passed but you still didn't even bother to talk with Baekhyun because you knew he was there and following you but from far distance.
However, you turned to him before shot him a glare. "Could you just disappear from my sight?" you yelled at him.
"Haneul." Baekhyun gulped when saw you got mad of him all of sudden. "I'm sorry." he said slowly.
You shut your eyes as you tried to calm yourself. "Just go away! Do you know how it's hard for me to face you?"
"I know and I'm really sorry." Baekhyun sighed in regret.
"So leave me alone if you knew it. Every time I see you, I just could remember that you betrayed me. Do you know that?" you looked at him.
Baekhyun looked at you with his guilty face. "Haneul, give me last chance. I'll make up for everything that I had done which hurt you." he begged you.
You snorted for his words. "Do you think I'm an easy target right? This is why you done this to me!"
Baekhyun quickly shook his head. "No. It's not like that." he sighed. "We're really sorry for what we've done to you."
"We? Who? You and Sujeong?" you snarled. "Do you think Sujeong feel sorry what she have done? What a joke."
"Yeah. She felt really sorry for what she've done and this is the reason we came to her. We want to beg for your forgiveness." Baekhyun explained.
You laughed sarcastically for his words. "That shameless won't feel guilty at all for what she have done."
"Kim Haneul!" Baekhyun looked at you in disappointment.
"Why?" you smirked. "Are you mad that I called your girl like that?"
Baekhyun glared at you. "Yeah! I'm mad with you. I knew she was wrong but you don't have any right to call her like that."
You feel like you already explodes when heard Baekhyun's answer. "What is this? You're angry because I called her like that? So get angry to me and just get lost!" your eyes flashed angrily.
Baekhyun should just keep silent and not talk back to you. Now, you become more furious to him than before.
Baekhyun quickly sighed in defeat when realize he said his words at the wrong moment. "I'm sorry." he still repeats those words.
You shut your eyes tightly before let out a heavy sigh. "I already expected this were coming when you started to friend with her. You already changed. You're not old Baekhyun that I used to know." 
Baekhyun looked up to you. "I didn't change. Not even bit, Haneul."
"You won't realize that you started to change but people around you realized about that. I let Sujeong to enter our gang because I believed that you won't change because of her but as time passed, I can see that you started to change."
Baekhyun looked down. "I'm really sorry. It was my fault. However, I really wants her enter our gang because she had no friend."
"No!" you shook your head. "You want her enter our gang because you started to like her."
However, Baekhyun just hung his head lower without any answer.
You sighed in frustration. "I couldn't believe until now that you destroyed our ten years friendship for a girl that you just knew for two years." 
"But, she's a nice girl, Haneul." Baekhyun told you.
You smirked when heard him. "Are you sure she really nice? Girls can act, Byun Baekhyun. They could act nice when in front of you but they also could back stab you in the same time."
Baekhyun quickly shook his head. "She won't do that."
"Why do you think so? Because you love her?" you looked at him.
However, you frowned when saw Baekhyun froze for your question. This is your first time saw Baekhyun like that because he will just deny when you asked him about his feelings towards the girls that you want to pair with him.
"If you love her, what it'll makes me looks like? I love you too." you told him about your fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter