Chapter 7

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 7: Truth

Song : Nu'est - Hello

 

The next morning, you looked into the mirror after dressed into your uniform. You startled when found out your eyes were swollen and then, yesterday's incident replayed into your mind. "It's only a crazy nightmare right?" You asked yourself. You didn't sure that everything that replay really happened or just the dream. 

You walked downstairs while your eyes were searching for Luhan. You have to ask him about this if only he knew what's happening yesterday since you remembered that he came to your room last night. But, you stopped at the kitchen when you heard people was mentioning your name.

"Haneul will be okay right?"

"Haneul is a strong girl."

You peeked from outside into kitchen to see the owner of the voice before you found out your uncle and aunt. Suddenly, all the memories that happened yesterday flashed back in front of you causing you covered your mouth in shock before fell on the floor.

 


"Haneul, what are you doing here?" Luhan startled when saw you were sitting on the floor in front of the kitchen. Luhan shook your body but still there's no answer coming out from you.

"About my parents... so it's true? Not a crazy dream?" You looked at Luhan with teary eyes. You still remember clearly that Luhan said it's only a dream.

"Answer me!" you shook Luhan's body when found him lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter