Chapter 24

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 24 : His wish
Song : M-Signal - So Give Me A Smile

-Another weeks later-

After finished your breakfast, you entered the living room. You feel weird when you didn't see him.
"Ahjumma, did you see Luhan?" you asked your maid who is cleaning the living room.
"He already waited for you at outside." she answered.
"Thank you." you smiled before walk to the door.
You headed to the parking after wore your shoes. Your house is a mansion. You're going to turn crazy if you had to live in there alone without Luhan. It's really crazy idea of living alone in the big house.
Luhan were leaning on the car when you saw him. "Where is the driver?" you asked.
"He can't come for a week. Family matter." Luhan answered as he opened the door.
"Again? He'll return after a week?" you frowned. You can't go to many places that you want if Luhan the one that driving. He will end up babbling at you. You're sure of that.
"Yeah." Luhan answered.
You stomped your feet in annoyance before enter the car. How could he gone just like that without telling you anything? He never did it before.


When arrived at the hospital, you walked with Luhan to your mom's ward.
"I'll wait for you at outside." Luhan told you when both of you arrived in front of the room.
You looked at him before nod and entered the room.


"Omma!" you ran to your mom happily when saw her already woke up on the bed. You hugged her tightly.
The nurse was feeding her porridge at that time. You watched her expression eating the porridge before you told the nurse. "I'll feed her."
She quickly handed you the bowl before left the room. You placed the bowl on the table beside the bed.
As soon the nurse left, you turned to your mom and hold her hand tightly. "Omma, what do you want to eat?
However, she just shook her head.
You smiled to her. "Omma, do you still remember me?"
Your mom nodded with a motherly smile. "My daughter, Kim Haneul. A stubborn girl who loves to watch drama."
You chuckled when you heard her answer. "You really remember everything about me."
"Haneul~ah. About my leg, it can't move anymore?" your mom looked at you.
You hold her hand tightly before look down. Slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter