Chapter 45

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 45 : Mad

Song : Infinite - Man In Love

-Four months later-

"Happy Birthday"
The moment you opened your eyes, your mom face greeted you. "Omma!" 
You yawned and doing some stretching. 
After returned from the camping, you shared room with your mom since your mom still not that feeling well.
You lifted your mom on the wheelchair before pushed her out of the room.


"Good morning, omonim." Luhan greeted your mom when you pushed her into the dining room. The maids were fixing the breakfast while Luhan were drinking coffee.
"Aigoo!" Luhan patted your head as she pushed your mom to the table. "Did you just wake up, fatty? Your face looks worst. It's bloated." Luhan chuckled. It has been four months since both of you started to date. You expected him to become sweeter to you after you started to date him but him become much meaner to you.
"Who care? This is my face meaner!" you slapped his hand as you plopped yourself on the chair.
You quickly took the bread before spread the jam on the bread and put it on the plate in front of your mom. 
After done, you quickly stood up. "Omma, I'm going to wash up first."
"Hurry up, go!" Luhan chased you away. "You make me want to puke with your smell." Luhan answered while sipping the coffee.
You glared at him before you slap the of his cup when he put near to his mouth. Just like you already expected it to turn, the coffee spilled on his clothes.
"Yah!" Luhan put the cup on the table as he glared at you.
You grinned at him. "You deserve that." you stuck out your tongue before run away to your room.
When in your room, you frowned. "Why he still didn't wish me? Did he didn't know about my birthday?" you mumbled as you headed to the bathroom.


After lunch, you joined your mom when saw her in the living room with room. "Omma!" you plopped beside her.
"Fatty!" Luhan grinned as he called you.
You quickly shot him a death glare. "What is it, doll face?" you thought of his new name.
Luhan shut the magazines in his hand and looked at you. "Let's go out."
"Going where?" you asked him excitedly. You thought that he must wanted to buy present for you.
"Myungdong." Luhan answered.
You nodded before you turn to your mom. "How about omma?" 
Your mom shook her head. "I don't want. I'll be fine at home."
You frowned with her answer. "But, it's have been a month last you go out from here. Luhan and I always busy with the company and school too." you begged your mom.
"I'm fine." your mom patted your head. "I can call your aunt to come if I bored. Just go date both of you." your mom smiled.
You quickly glared at Luhan. "When did I want to date with doll face like him?"
"I don't want date with that fatty too." Luhan stuck out his tongue to you.
You stomped your feet in annoyance before walk out from your house.


When both of you arrived, you mumbled slowly when you get off from the car. "It's crowded here."
"Are you expected this place are deserted place?" Luhan chuckled.
"Augh!" you growled. "Could you stop talking back to me?" you frowned.
Before Luhan can answer, you already left him while folding your hand. "Why do I even accept him as my boyfriend?" you grumbled alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter