Chapter 26

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 26 : Baekhyun Birthday's Party

Song : A-Pink - Crystal

After dressed up, you glanced at the clock. There's half an hour before it shows 12 o'clock.
You checked your appearances in the mirror with a smile of satisfaction. You're wearing purple blouse with jeans. You prefer wearing simple clothes since its midnight.
As you walked out from your room, you closed the door slowly while holding Baekhyun's gift. You scared you'll wake Luhan who might already fall asleep since his room was dark.
You tiptoed as you walked downstairs but you startled when saw the light in the kitchen was on. Did the maid still not sleeping?
However, you decided to pass through the kitchen since it's not like the maid can prevent you from going out.
"Where are you going?" you got a shock when you heard Luhan's voice.
You quickly turned to the kitchen and found Luhan were alone in there and he was looking at you.
You cleared your throat as you feel embarrass Luhan saw you got shock just now. "Celebrate Baekhyun's birthday of course." you answered.
However before Luhan open his mouth, your phone was ringing. You quickly answered when saw Baekhyun's ID appeared on the screen.
"Byun Baek!" you answered.
"Haneul! I forgot to tell you. Come to Yeol's house okay. His parents were not at home. He wants to show his garden to you." Baekhyun said in single breath.
"WOW! Relax. Yeol's house? Isn't his house were far? How could I walk to there?" you frowned. You thought of walking to Baekhyun's house since his house not that far.
"Sorry. We already prepared everything at here." Baekhyun answered.
You sighed before smile. "Okay. So, did Yeol invite the girl that he likes?"
"Girl he likes? Who is her?" Baekhyun's question causes you to frown.
"Isn't Yeol clean up his garden because he wants to propose to the girl that he like to become his girlfriend?" you answered with another question.
You can hear Baekhyun were laughing on the other line. "Come here and I'll tell you."
However, before you could answer him, he already hangs up first. "Aish! This guy!" you grumbled.


"I'm going first." you looked at Luhan with a frown. You're going to die if you're walking to Chanyeol's house but you didn't want ask for Luhan help too. You want to avoid him for now after what he done to you today.
"Let's go." Luhan's answer causes you to stop walking before turn to him in surprise.
"What do you mean? Only me going to Yeol’s house okay." you frowned.
Luhan raised his eyebrows. "Do you think I'll let you freeze in the cold? As your personal bodyguard, I need to follow everywhere that you go. Plus, they invited me to there too."
"Well~.  But wait, invite?" your eyes widened. When did you friend invites Luhan?
Luhan just nodded before grab the car key on the table and walked out from the house.
You stomped your feet in angry while watching him walking away. Can't he see that you're going to avoid him? But, how can you avoid when he always with you?


"Oh?" you smiled when you saw Chanyeol and Eunji were talking at the Chanyeol house's gate. 
As the car parked in front Chanyeol's house, you quickly ran to them. "Yeol!"
"Haneul!" both of them quickly waved to you with a smile.
"What are you doing here in cold? Dating?" you chuckled.
Eunji quickly shook her head. "It’s nonsense!"
You grinned before tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter