Chapter 47

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 47 : The Murderer

Song : Infinite - The Chaser

-Next day- 

You flipped through the magazines with the boring face.
Luhan were still immersed in the television since this morning while your mom already went out with your aunt.
You glanced at television because you want to see what channel that caught Luhan's attention since this morning. It was Girls Generation - I got a boy music video. You frowned when saw Luhan drooling at Girls Generation's dancing in the music video.
"Ergh!" you rolled your eyes before snatch the remote control. You quickly changed to another channel.
"EXO!" you exclaimed happily when a channel aired EXO - Growl music video. 
"Open back to channel that aired SNSD mv." Luhan glared at you.
"No!" you frowned as you hold tightly the remote control. "I want to see my husband!" you pointed to EXO.
Luhan stood up as he glared at you. "Give me the remote control!"
"NO WAY!" you shook your head.
Luhan approached you as he leaned to you and blocked your view from the television. "Don't watch them."
"Why?" you gulped when he leaned closer to you. "Are you jealous?" you smirked. Actually, you expect that he's not jealous because he always says that words it to you.
However, your eyes widened when heard his words. "Yes! I'm jealous." Luhan tried to snatch the remote control but he failed when you hide the remote control behind your back.
"If I still want to watch them?" you keep provoking him.
"You know what I'm going to do right?" he smirked as he leaned closer to you.
Your eyes widened as you panicked. "You watched SNSD since this morning so give me chance to watch EXO too." you begged him.
"It looks like someone asked to be punished." Luhan smirked as he leaned close but before he could do that thing, his phone ringing.
"Who the heck is calling me now?" Luhan grumbled in annoyance because that call disturbed his times joking around you.
You let out a relieve sigh when you watched him walked away from you as he answered the call.


"Hello." Luhan answered the call. "Who is this?" he asked.
"Oh, uncle!" Luhan smiled. You eavesdropped the conversation when you heard him mentioned your uncle's name.
"What is it, uncle?" Luhan asked. "Did you want to ask omonim to go out? But, she was with aunt." Luhan answered because your mom already went out with your aunt.
"Haneul's parent case final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter