Chapter 38

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 38 : Game

Song : Infinite - Beautiful

Finally, the night came and all of you were sitting around the campfire after the dinner. You looked so obvious that you're not enjoying your dinner at all with two wicked creatures’ presences in front of your eyes.
"Should we play a game?" your uncle looked at everyone interestedly.
"What kind of game?" Baekhyun asked.
"Hide and seek?" Sujeong looked at Baekhyun. Augh! You got irritated by just listening to their voices.
"Just say what game that you've planned, uncle." you snapped as you played with your phone.
"Aigoo~" your uncle laughed. "You got me, Haneul!" he chuckled.
You shoved your phone in your pocket and looked at him. "It's obvious."
"Haneul~ah." you turned to your mom when heard her calling your name.
"Why omma?" you smiled to her.
Your mom your hair as she looked into your eyes. "Do you hate to stay here?"
You quickly looked away and avoided her eyes before mumble slowly. "I really hate here. I want to go back home."
"Yes?" your mom looked at you as she heard your voice but she can't hear your answer clearly.
You turned to your before give her a bright smile. "Of course, no! If omma happy, I'm happy too." you faked a smile.
"So you'll join the games?" your mom asked you.
You quickly shook your head before hug her hand. "No. I want to stay with omma."
However, your eyes widened when heard your uncle's voice. "It's too bad. Your mom will join this game."
"What?" your eyes widened. 
"Yeah." your uncle nodded. "Don't worry, Haneul. This game is not that dangerous for your mom. We'll play games find the treasure."
"Omma can't join this game. It's too dangerous!" you frowned.
"No!" your uncle looked at you cause you to shut up. "In every treasure, it contains the luxurious gift."
"Really?" Sujeong's eyes glistened in happiness.
You snorted when saw her reaction. "Materialistic girl." you muttered slowly under your breath.
However, you startled when you feel someone whispering to you. "Stop hating people." Luhan said slowly.
You turned to him before shot him a death glare. "Shut up!"
But, Luhan just smiled even when he heard your answer before pat your head. "My baby still angry?"
You quickly rolled your eyes when heard him. "Baby your feet." you cursed.
However, you surprised when heard your uncle's voice. "Aigoo~! Stop being lovey-dovey and pay attention to me could you?"
"Huh?" you quickly turned to your uncle before laugh sheepishly.
"Choose your number." your uncle said as Baekhyun passed to you a cup of glasses filled with papers.
You quickly took the cup harshly without care about Baekhyun's expression when you doing that. "Choose number for what?" you looked at your uncle after took a peek in the cup.
"This games will be play in pair." your uncle explained. "I'll be excluded since I were the one placed the treasures."
"How about aunt?" you looked at your aunt.
She chuckled as she smiled. "I'll play this game too. For fun!"
You chose a paper from the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter