Chapter 36

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 36 : Uninvited Guest

Song : BTS - Just One Day

You frowned as you walked to the car. You hates when Luhan do that to you. He just like playing around with your feelings. But, wait! Did you really like him?
Fortunately, your mom sat between you and Luhan at the back seat while Eunji sat beside Chanyeol who is driving.
Just the silent filled in the car until your mom opened .
"What's your name? Both of you." your mom asked Chanyeol and Eunji.
As Chanyeol were driving, Eunji answered the question. "My name is Eunji and he's Chanyeol." Eunji pointed to Chanyeol.
A killer question from your mom caught them. "How long both of you have dated?"
Eunji quickly looked at you as she flustered with that unexpected question. You looked at her. She won't answer just today right? Because you just found out about it today.
However, another question from your mother choked you. "Is it same with Luhan and Haneul? Five years?"
"Omma!" you quickly looked at your mom as you can feel your face turn red.
"Oh yes." Eunji answered awkwardly before look at you.
At that time, you can feel gaze from Luhan before you turn and looked outside window and just pretend nothing happened even you feel want to kill of yourself because of embarrassment.  Luckily, you didn't see Chanyeol's face but you're sure that he was mocking you now.
However, you frowned when realized that outside is not familiar surroundings to you. It's not the way back to your home.
"Yeol! Where are we going? This is not the way to home." you patted his shoulder.
"Secret!" Chanyeol's answer causes you to knock his head.
"Where are we going?" you looked at Eunji.
"Far place. Just sleep, Haneul. It'll be a long journey. You should rest now. Ahjumma too." Eunji turned to you before smile to your mom.
You didn't ask much since you feel very sick in the car. You a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter