Chapter 46

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 46 : Birthday

Song : VIXX - Thank You For Being Born

"What did you bought?" you pointed at the other plastic bag that he hold because there's a plastic bag which had his koala furry hat in it.
Luhan glanced at the plastic bag that you pointed. "This?" he looked at you.
"Yeah!" you nodded. You were expecting his answer is the couple's shirt with a bright smile.
However, your smiles fade away as you turn back to your frown face when heard his answer. "Briefs." Luhan answered.
"Really?" you pouted. 
. Why?" Luhan chuckled. "Do you want to see it?" he grinned as he gave it to you.
"No!" you pushed the bag away and folded your arm before walk to the car. "Let's go home."
As soon as you left, Luhan let out a relieve sigh. "Gosh! Luckily I didn't get caught by her."

 

"Where are we going now?" you asked when both of in the car after returned from the Namsar Tower. At first, you got mad at him because you want to back home but he managed to persuade you.

You watched outside the window with a frown when you remembered what had happened at the Namsar Tower. You can still remembered clearly about Luhan's reaction when you want to put the padlock. He said that he don't want because its looks childish. However, you didn't know the fact the he actually put the padlock of your name with his right after you left on the tree.
You realized it's already night when you snapped back into reality from the Namsan Tower's things.
However, you shocked when Luhan drove the car into your school's compound before park the car at parking lot. "Wh... wh... what are we doing here?"
Luhan turned off the engine before look at you. "I'm sorry. I left my book in the locker. I just remembered that I didn't finish the homework yet!"
You rolled your eyes before push him away. "Hurry up!"
Luhan quickly get off from the car and ran into your school's building.
You gulped as you looked around when Luhan already disappear from your sight. It's scary that you're left alone in the car when it's dark at outside.


"Where is him?" you glanced over your watch as you looked around. Half an hour already passed since Luhan entered the building.
You startled when your phone vibrated which signaling a text came in.


Luhan : Come to our school's hall now. I'm stuck here!


"What?" you shrieked when read his text. You quickly get off from the car before ran to your school's hall.
"This boy really wants to die!" you cursed as you ran in the hall way in the dark. You don't even realize about what Luhan doing there when he said to you just now that he want to go to his locker. However, you're too busy to ever think about that.
You panted heavily when you arrived in front of the hall.
However, you were surprise to see the hall's door was widely opened. How can Luhan stuck here when the door is open?
"Lu-" before you could call Luhan's name, your eyes widened when a hand covered your mouth before drag you into the hall.
You watched with your own eyes that the door was pushe by someone before it closed tightly. However, you didn't see that person.
You keep struggling from the person's grip that covered your mouth. Fortunately, the hand was remove from your face at that time but you can't see anyone's face that done that because it's really dark in the hall.
You just froze at your current position. "Luhan~ah, is that you? Don't play joke like this. I'm scared here."
But still, you heard no response.
Slowly, you just walked to the hall's door even you can't see anything. You're fine as long you can touch wall than feel empty around you.
As your hand touched everything that you can, you smiled when you feel that you're holding the door's knob but when you tried to pull it, you realized it was lock.
"What is this?" you almost cried when you can't pull it. "XI LUHAN! I'm going to kill you for sure for dragging me into here!" you slammed your hand on the door continuously.
However, you stopped slamming and turned back when you heard sounds of people pressed the light's switch. Is it ghost? You got scared as you turned slowly.
But, your eyes caught figures on the stage with few lights shining on them. You narrowed your eyes because you can't see the face clearly.
"OMMA!" your eyes widened in surprise when saw your mom, uncle, aunt, Baekhyun, Eunji and Sujeong were on the stage.
They smiled to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter