Chapter 10

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 10 : Payment

Song : 2AM - Can't Let You Go Even If I Die

 

-A week later-

"Omma, please wake up." You whispered slowly as you held your mom's hand tightly. A week already passed yet she still didn't show any sign of regain consciousness from the coma. Even the doctor said the chance of surviving is less than half. But still, you didn't lose hope.

As you stared blankly at your mom's face, you remembered about Luhan. You quickly searched for your phone before sent him a text.

[We need to talk. I'm going home now.]

You glanced at your mom's face for the last time before you walked out. You had to settle all business that delayed because of the accident and fortunately your dad funeral already done even at that time even you're not in a good condition but you can stay strong because of your friends around you. They are the one that supported you.

 


"What's wrong?" Luhan's voice greeted you when you entered the living room. You realized that Luhan become much nicer than he used to when you meet him for the first time. Maybe he felt pity for you.

Luhan watched you as you sat on the couch which facing him. He knew something's off as he watched your expression.

"This is for you." You said as your hand reached for something in your bag. You took out an envelope that has money before put on the table in front of you.

"For me?" Luhan looked at you weirdly as he took the envelope before take a peek in the envelope. You realized the change on his face when he saw the content.

"As you can see, it's money. I think it's more than enough for you to buy ticket to fly to China. The rest you can use to afford your life. Maybe for a year." You looked at him without any expression. 

"Are you kidding me?" Luhan gritted his teeth and snorted as he threw the envelope on the table.

"Am I in the situation to play around with you?" 

"I won't accept this money." Luhan crossed his hand as he glared at the money. He felt like his pride stepped by you. This is unacceptable.

"Do you think I'm giving you this money for nothing? This is the money that you earned by taking care of me. Now, you can stop being my bodyguard and live your life." You pushed the envelope near to him.

"I worked as your bodyguard not because of money but because of deeds. So, I won't quit from being your bodyguard until you reached 20 years old." Luhan explained eventhough he knew his explanation didn't give any effect to you.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter