Chapter 41

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 41 : Official

Song : Teen Top : Date

"Hurry up put me down!" you slapped Luhan's shoulder continuously as you shook his body.
"But., you-" before he could finish talked, you cut him off with a frown. "Hurry up!"
Finally, Luhan sighed as he kneel before you get off from his back and ran to Baekhyun.
Luhan watched you ran away with a shock face. "Are you that worry about Baekhyun until you forgot that you're hurt?"


"Baekhyun~ah!" you called Baekhyun's name as you ran to him. 
"Where are you going just now?" you shouted as you tried to hold your tears when saw his condition. His hand and his clothes were dirty.
"Sorry." Baekhyun grinned awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But, I found this for you." Baekhyun smiled as he took out something from his pocket. He was holding your bracelet that you lose and there were sand and leaves attached to the bracelet.
Baekhyun took a glance on the bracelet. "It's dirty now but we can wash it later." he grinned to you.
"Yah!" you shouted at him as you slapped his hand. "Why do you find it when you've phobia alone in the dark?"
Baekhyun grinned to you. "This bracelet is important to you."
"You!" you face palmed when heard him. "I told you that we can find it tomorrow. Why are you so stubborn?" you scolded him.
No one ever dare to interfere your conversation with Baekhyun because they feel shocked with attention that you gave to him.
"Sorry, Haneul." Baekhyun pouted. "But, this is the only way to beg for your forgiveness."
"Aish!" you gritted your teeth as you glared at him. "Did you hurt anywhere?" you approached as you scanned his body.
"No!" Baekhyun shook his head awkwardly.
However, when you accidentally hold his hand, Baekhyun yelped in pain. "Ouch."
You quickly looked over his hand and found there were cuts on his palm. "What is this? Make up?" you frowned.
Baekhyun quickly looked down when you looked at him.
"We need to treat this." you pulled him to the chair.
However, you surprised when your body lifted by someone. You quickly turned to that person that lifted you.
"Luhan!" your eyes widened. "What are you doing?" you shouted.
Luhan just ignored you before he put you on the chair. "The one that were badly injured is you! You fool." Luhan knocked your head.
You rubbed your head as you frowned. "When did..-" before you could finish talked, you yelped in pain when Luhan touched your leg. "Ouch!"
You looked over your leg and frowned when you saw your pants torn and your kneel were bleeding.
"Haneul! Are you okay?" everyone gasped when saw your wound.
You quickly shook your head. "It's okay. It's not that hurt." you grinned when realized your mom's expression.


When Luhan left to find the first aid kit, you looked over your watch and realized it's already 2:00 a.m. You just realized that your mom still not sleeping.
"Omma! It's already late. You should sleep now. The doctor said it's bad for your health if you sleep late." you looked at your mom panicky.
"But, you're hurt, Haneul!" your mom shook her head.
"I'm fine now. It's not that hurt." you shook your head as you grinned.
"But-" before your mom could finish talked, you quickly cut her. "No but! Go to sleep okay omma."
"Aunt, could you bring omma to the lodging first?" you looked at your mom.
"Alright." your aunt nodded as she pushed your mom's wheel chair to the lodging.
Your uncle looked at you. "Haneul, are you sure that you're fine?"
"Yeah!" you makes thumbs up to him.
"Great then. I need to sleep now. I'm already old and my eyes already feel very heavy." your uncle chuckled.
"Alright uncle. Go to sleep. Good night!" you waved to him when he entered another lodging that next to the lodging that your mom entered.


Chanyeol folded his arm as he watched you. "You're really something, Haneul. You're hurt this bad but you still can say it's not hurt." Chanyeol shook his head.
"What bad? It's just small wound." you stuck out your tongue.
"That's not small, Haneul. How ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter