Chapter 16

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 16 : Wedding Dream Photography

Song : Shinee - Jojo

 

After finished with the work, your friends rested in the living room. The guys from the company that were helping already gone home as they finished with their work. 

"Thank you for your help, friends." You said as you entered the living room and brought glasses of orange juice for each of them. Most of the work were done by them and they won't let you to help. You don't know why they're doing that though.

They looked completely exhausted after done with the work and lying on the couch. Everyone reached out for the drink as soon you placed the tray on the table except of Chanyeol who was looking at you. He look the most exhausted person out of them but why he didn't drink? "What's wrong, Yeol? Why you didn't drink?"


Chanyeol took the glass as he scanned around it. His action caused you to look at him weirdly. "Did you make this drink?" Chanyeol looked at you. "Yeah. Why?" you blinked at him.

Chanyeol put back the glass on the tray. "Bring me mineral water. I don't want to drink this."

"What's wrong, Yeol?" you asked slowly. You almost cry when he acted like that. Nowadays, you're so sensitive even with small things after your dad gone. Everyone looked at Chanyeol weirdly because they feel weird with his behavior.

"Don't you remember that day when you put salt in the drink because you mistaken it as sugar? You might do it again." Chanyeol laughed which make you realized that he just want to prank you because of the slight mistake you had done in past. You didn't mean to put salt in the drink and it's really a slight mistake. You never thought he will bring up the past. "YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!" you quickly pinched his hand caused him to groan in pain.

"Don't worry! I didn't add anything into this drink. I only poured from the bottle into the glass. If something weird with the taste, blame the bottle, not me!" you frowned. Chanyeol looked at you cautiously as he took a sip of the drink but you smiled when he continued drinking.

"Haneul, bring me the bottle now. I want to show my grateful to the bottel for making the juice better than juice that you've ever made. Finally, my phobia with juice was treated with the juice from the bottle." Chanyeol answered innocently when he finished drank the rest of the juice in his glass. "Yah! You're so cruel." You frowned and you slapped his back caused the juice in his mouth spurted out. Fortunately, no one sat in front of him.

"Euwww! You're so disgusting." You made a face as you shook your head.

"Yah! Why did you slapped my back?" Chanyeol wiped his mouth. 

"That slap means think before you speak. You're no better than me. A garden become a jungle in a blink of eyes." You stuck out your tongue before turned to the kitchen. "Ahjumma! Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter