Chapter 35

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 35 : Skinship

Song : EXO - XOXO

The next morning, you found Eunji no longer on the bed when you woke up.
After washed up, you quickly walked downstairs as you heard Eunji and Chanyeol's voices coming from the kitchen.
"What are they doing?" you mumbled as you rubbed your eyes. You still feel sleepy.
"Yeol, don't do like that!"
"Just let me do it okay."
You frowned when heard their voice. Do what?
Slowly, you took a peek on them in the kitchen and found them were baking cake with the flour and eggs messed on the table.
"WOW! It's pretty Yeol."
"See! I can do it okay."
You chuckled slowly when you heard happy conversation between Chanyeol and Eunji. They look like a happy married couple that cooking together in the kitchen.
However, you decided to prank them before you jumped into the kitchen and make them startled. "WOW! What are you doing?"
"Haneul! You scared me." Eunji take a deep breath as she glared at you. 
"Both of you really good looking together." you exclaimed.
"What are you talking about?" Eunji's eyes widened.
You smiled as you looked at them. "Both of you didn't hide something from me right?"
Eunji quickly shook her head. "We're not dating."
You laughed as you clapped when heard Eunji's answer. "I didn't say that both of you are dating. Ayeee, already been caught?"
Chanyeol quickly slapped Eunji's hand lightly. "Why did you tell her?" Chanyeol chuckled.
"HUH?" you and Eunji looked at each other with shock face when heard Chanyeol's words.
"Yeol~ah?" you looked at Chanyeol. You didn't expect this to come. Chanyeol likes Eunji?
Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "As you can see, we're dating now. Could you excuse us? We need time to alone only both of us."
"Oh?" your eyes widened. Okay, so it's true. But, how can?
You quickly nodded when Chanyeol secretly shove you awayt from the kitchen.
"What are you doing? Hurry up check the cake. You'll burn the cake." you heard Chanyeol's voice scolding Eunji when you walked to living room as you chuckled. This is really unexpected.


As soon you entered the living room, you rolled on the couch as you howled in laughter when you remember what just happened just now.
You wiped your tears because of laughing before mumble. "Yeol~ you got caught too."
You reached out for the remote control and changed the channel on aired continuously as none of the program caught your attention.
After half an hour passed, Eunji entered the living room following by Chanyeol who holding a box of cake.
"Haneul! See our master piece." Eunji grinned in satisfaction as she took the box from Chanyeol.
"Master piece or see your love?" you chuckled.
"Shut up!" Eunji bit her lip as she slapped your hand.
"Fine." you just chuckled as you mocking Chanyeol. 
You opened the box before a smile comes to your face. There are words written on the strawberry cake. "Welcome back home, omma and Luhan."
"Thank you for making the cake but omma have to stay at hospital for a very long time." you faked a smile to him.
Eunji and Chanyeol looked at each other before smile to you. "When you're still sleeping, we went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter