Chapter 33

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 33 : Eunji

Song : A-Pink - So Long

After passed the snacks that Eunji and Chanyeol brought to the maid, you walked to upstairs.
You smiled when you heard Eunji and Chanyeol's voice in Luhan's room and you thought of making them startled.
However, you stopped and leaned on the wall when you heard them talking about Baekhyun.


"Yeol! Did you fight with Baek?" Eunji asked.
"What fight? Of course no!" Chanyeol answered.
"Then, why you didn't come on his birthday party?" 
"I told you already. I'm busy!" Chanyeol retorted.
"What makes you busy? Before, you can still sneak out to celebrate his birthday even you banned from going out!" Eunji looked at Chanyeol.
However, there's no answer coming out from Chanyeol's mouth.
"Did you and Haneul fight with Baekhyun? I can see that Haneul acted weird when I mentioned about Baekhyun. Did she dump Baekhyun that cause everything turn like this?" Eunji still ask Chanyeol.
You looked down on the floor. You feel really bad because you're the reason Chanyeol hates Baekhyun.
"She didn't dump Baekhyun but..-" Chanyeol left the words hanging before sigh. 
"But what?" Eunji asked.
However, before let Chanyeol continue his words, you quickly cut him off. "GUYS!"
You entered the room with a smile. You looked at Eunji. "Eunji! What are you doing here? Did you saw my room already?"
"Not yet. Luhan's room is really nice. Your cousin is really a neat person!" Eunji compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter