Chapter 23

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 23 : Shy Luhan

Song : Girls Generation - Kissing You

You walked with Luhan into the hospital. There are many people come to the hospital.
However, you stopped walking when you feel something missing from you. You searched in your pocket and you found nothing. You realized that you just left your phone in the car.
"Luhan! I left my phone in the car!" you told Luhan when he turned to you.
"Aish! You're so forgetful." Luhan shook his head before hands you the car key.
"Don't ever think to drive it. Come here as soon as possible when you found your phone." Luhan warned you as you giggled. How did he know that you want to try driving the car?
"Okay boss!" you grinned and walked to the parking lot.
Luhan walked to your mom's ward first without you. Your uncle already texted your mother's room number to you. Luhan already knew too.


When you arrived at the parking lot, you startled when you heard your phone ringing.
You looked over your pocket but still you didn't see it before you looked over your bag. Your phone was in your bag. How could you don’t even remember to search in your bag?
You read the message as you head back into the hospital.


From    : Byunnie Baekkie
To      : Haneul
          What is your favorite colour?

From    : Haneul
To      : Byunnie Baekkie
          Pink and purple of course!

You quickly shoved your phone into your bag as you entered the hospital.
"I'm really forgetful!" you knocked your head.
You headed to your mom's ward as you humming to EXO - Baby Don't Cry song. You got addicted to that song after listened to your friends singing that song for you.


"Luhan, how is...-" you stopped talking as your eyes widened in surprise when you watched the scene in front of you.
Your mom slapped Luhan right on his face. You were surprise to see your mom woke up and in the same time, acting like that towards Luhan.
"Go away bastard! Don't come closer!" you mom cursed at Luhan.
"Omma!" you quickly ran to her before hug her. You can see that she already lost control of herself.
"Haneul! Why I can't move my legs?" your mom looked at you.
"It's just for a while." you lied to her. How could you tell her that she won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter