Chapter 30

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 30 : Broken Friendship

Song : A-Pink - Fairytale Love

"What the hell are you doing here?" you asked slowly as you glared at him.
"Haneul~" Baekhyun bit his lip.
You glanced at Luhan and found he was watching you and Baekhyun.
"Talk at outside." you walked away and drag him with you.


Both of you walked to the nearest park which located beside the hospital.
"How do you find out I was here?" you glared at Baekhyun.
"Your maid told me when I arrived at your house." Baekhyun said slowly.
"So what do you want now? Hurry up. I don't have any time to waste for you." you frowned.
"Haneul" Baekhyun hold your hand but you pulled your hand harshly. "I'm really sorry. I knew it was my fault. Please forgive me."
You chuckled sarcastically. "I already told you that you're forgiven. So that's it."
"But, you don't want to see me again!" Baekhyun looked down.
You glared at him. "Will you able to forgive me if I do the same to you?"
However, Baekhyun just keep silent without answering your question.
"So you knew the answer right? So don't bug me about this anymore." you folded your arm as you watched him that was looking down.
"I beg you, Haneul. Please don't hate me. Today is my birthday right?" Baekhyun begged at you. He used the word 'birthday' because before you always do everything that he want on his birthday and you even become his slave on his birthday before. This shows how precious your friends to you. They're like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter