Chapter 17

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 17 : HOT Guys

Song : EXO - Don't Go

 

When the car stopped in front of the orphanage, lots of children came out running to welcome you to their 'house'. 

"Oppa!!!" You startled when the little girls ran to Luhan and hugged him.

"Why you didn't come last week?" 

"We missed you!"

You watched the scenes surprisingly and looked at the girls behaviro towards Luhan. This is shocking! Luhan was so close to the girls in here like he was here before.

However, you startled when a small hand hold your hand before you looked over to the the owner of the small hand. It was a little girl. "Unnie! Are you Luhan oppa's friend?" she asked you while fluttering her eyes cutely while looking at you. Awww, she's so adorable! You knelt in front of her and your eyes was in the same level as hers. "Yes. I'm his friend." You answered as you hold his cute hands. "Oh." She nodded before run to Luhan who was playing with the little girls around him.

You were astonished with the scenes in front of your eyes. Why they looks very close to Luhan? Did Luhan had come to here before?

When you were watching Luhan play with the girls, your friends approached you. Chanyeol leaned to you before whispered something. "Why is Luhan looks so close to them?"."Did he always come here before?" Baekhyun added. "They are really close to Luhan. Aw! Luhan looks so cool." Eunji said with compliments for Luhan.

You rolled your eyes before answered Baekhyun and Chanyeol's questions. "I don't know! He never mention about the orphanage." You frowned and keep watching Luhan. "He looks very happy." You muttered under your breath. His face brightened with the kids around him. He smiled brightly.

 


"Hello."

A voice caught your attention before you turned to look over the owner's of the voice. It was a middle-aged woman.

"Hello." All of you quickly bowed towards that woman. "You're Kim Haneul right?" She asked with a motherly smile. "Yes, I am." You nodded awkwardly since this is the first time you meet her but how can she know your name?

"I'm Mrs. Jung, the founder of this orphanage. Luhan already told me about your father. I'm really sorry to hear that."  She sent her condolences about your father. You could only nod for her words because you feel very weird. How can Luhan become so close to people in this orphanage? Why he never told you?

A pat on your shoulder broke the thoughts before you turned around. Eunji was smiling to you. "What's wrong, Eunji?" Eunji grinned at you before pointed at the car. There were guys around were lifting the boxes from your car into the orpahange and Baekhyun and Chanyeol also not left in helping them.

However, your eyes caught Luhan among the guys. He was talking happily with those guys from the orphanage and his smile really beautiful. No doubt. You blinked awkwardly when Luhan was looking at you at that time. He sure realized that you're staring him since just now. But, Luhan winked at you before walked away with the guys with box in his hand caused you to look away in shock and you uncosciously crack a smile for his action.

 


While the guys were doing the work, the girls approached you and Eunji before asked you. "Unnie! Do you want to see our room?" The girls hold both of your hands. You looked at Eunji before ou nodded at them. It's not a bad idea to see how their room looks like. "YEAH~!" They jumped happily and leaded you the way. You left Eunji with the girls who wants to play with her.

Finally, you arrived in front of a room, probably their room. You looked over inside of it with a big smile.  "This is our room!" They opened their hand with a bright smile while showing their own bed. You watched the room with a smile. It's not a fancy room like yours but it's comfortable. You sat on a bed in the room and they followed you while sitting around you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter