Chapter 18

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 18 : Thank You

Song : EXO - My Turn To Cry

 

Tonight, you were having dinner at the orphanage. This was your first time having dinner with a big family since you're the only child in the family. Moreover, the kids treated you like you’re their sister and makes you feel like you're at home. This was one of the best memories that you've ever had and you'll remember about it for the rest of your life.

 


After finished having dinner, you accidentally looked over to Luhan and found he was whispering into little Haneul's ear. Then, you saw little Haneul ran to you with a big smile. Aish. This cute girl. Why so adorable?

"Unnie! Let's go!" Little Haneul pulled your hand, asking you to follow her. However, you followed her hesitantly but you sure Luhan must asked him to do this.

Your eyes widened when both of you stopped in front of her room. "What are we doing here, Haneul?" You looked at her. What does she want to do at here?

"Unnie! Come in!" Little Haneul called you as she entered the room. You entered the room hesitantly as your hand switched on the lights.

Little Haneul ran to a bed which located beside the window- probably her bed before opened the locker beside the bed. She pulled out an album from the locker.

"Unnie! Do you want see my family?" She asked when you sat on her bed while watching her actions.

"Uh?" You looked at her before replied hesitantly. "Yeah. Of course." You smiled when she climbed her bed and sat beside you before opened the album on her lap.
You cracked a smile when your eyes caught a family picture on the first page of the album. "They are your family?" You asked slowly. You couldn't help from getting hurt when saw other people's family.

Little Haneul nodded and showed you her cute smile. "The unnies in here told me that my family passed away when I'm just three years old. That is when I first arrived in here."

Your eyes becomes teary when you heard her. Actually, she hurt more than you did. She lost her parents when she still didn't understand. How about you? The last conversation you had with your dad that you remembered was the one when you fought with him.

Little Haneul placed a worn teddy bear on your lap when you tried to hold your tears. "I always sleep with this bear and I always hug it tight when I'm sleeping because I feel like I'm hugging my mom." She smiled and hugged the teddy bear.

However, you couldn't contain your feels before the tears automatically flowed out when your heard the innocent girl's words. You missed your mom. So much. You couldn't let her go.

 


"Unnie!" A voice broke the thought that caused you to cry before you secretly wiped the tears.

"Oh, Yeeun." You answered and looked at the girl who was standing at the door.

"Let's go. Luhan oppa called for you." 

"I'm coming." You answered. You turned to little Haneul who was watching you since earlier. "Don't tell anyone that I'm crying okay. This is our secret." Little Haneul nodded and smiled. "Unnie, don't cry anymore. Be strong like me." She wiped the tears on your cheeks with her small thumbs. You nodded and smiled before walked out of the room.

 

 

You followed Yeeun before something hits you as your eyes scanned around you. "What are we doing at here? Isn't Luhan at the cafeteria?" You asked when three of you arrived in front of the hall. "Luhan oppa asked me to take you here." You were dumbfounded when Yeeun just shrugged. "Wait here." You told them before you entered the hall hesitantly as your eyes scanned around. The doors were wide opened and it's damn scary inside of it because it's so dark and no single light rays in it. 

"Luhan? Are you there?"  

You turned back when you didn't hear any single answer. Yeeun might heard it wrong. However, your eyes widened in surprise when you saw they two no longer in front of the hall. They left you alone in the dark hall. "Ye... Yeeun! Han...Haneul." You called their name slowly without moving even the door was close to you because you felt someone was watching you and it gave you goosebump. However, your eyes widened in shock when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter