Chapter 43

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 43 : Confession

Song : BTS - Boy In Luv

After washed up, you wore pants and sweater since the morning were really cold. You never thought the water will cold like ice too.
"Good morning!" you greeted them when you saw your family were having breakfast together. Your friends were like your family now.
However, you frowned when you spotted someone's not there. "Where's Luhan?"  you asked Chanyeol.
"He's still sleeping." Baekhyun answered for Chanyeol because the latter's mouth were full with food.
Slowly, you walked to their lodging because your leg are not that fine yet.
You took a peek in their lodging and found Luhan were still sleeping comfortably under the blanket. He was sleeping on the queen size bed because you knew that he hates sharing bed with other people.
"Xi Luhan! Wake up!" you jumped on his bed even your leg were hurt and you completely forgotten that Luhan hates people on his bed.
"Aish!" Luhan growled as his leg kicking any creatures on his bed.
"Ouch!" you yelped in pain when his leg kicking your knee that hurt. Fortunately, you fall on his bed.
"Yah! Its hurt!" you frowned at him. "Are you trying to break my leg?" you hissed.
However, Luhan still didn't move cause you to slap his body under the blanket.
"Hurry up! Woke up!" you frowned before walk out slowly for the lodging. Luhan just makes your leg's condition become worst.


When Luhan joined after washed up, you don't even glance at him and pretend busy with other things.
"I'm sorry!" Luhan plopped himself beside you.
But, you just looked away and pretended that he's not there.
"I'm sorry, Haneul." Luhan begged at you. "You knew that I hate people touched my bed."
However, you still ignored him and just eat your breakfast.


After the breakfast finished, everyone already walked into the forest and toured it since all of you arrived at evening yesterday.
"Are you still going to give me silent treatment?" Luhan plopped beside of you when everyone already left including your mom.
You stood up and want to walk away but his words stopped you. "Then, I won't give this bracelet back to you."
"Bracelet?" you turned to him and you quickly checked in your jacket's pocket. Your bracelet in the pocket was not there.
"Yah!" you frowned when saw Luhan swung the bracelet that you lost. "Give it to me!" you tried to snatch it away but you failed.
"How do you have the bracelet?" you frowned at Luhan.
"You dropped it on my bed." Luhan grinned.
"Give to me now!" you glared at him.
"Okay. But, with one condition." Luhan grinned.
"What is it?" you frowned.
"You've to follow me first. When we already arrived, I'll give this bracelet back to you." he raised his eyebrows.
"Fine! Let's go." you said even you don't even know where Luhan want to go.
"Hey!" Luhan looked at you. "Not yet." he smiled.
"Augh!" you growled angrily. "What is it again?" you turned to him.
You frowned when Luhan kneel in front of you. He turned his back to you. "Hop on."
"Why would I?" you frowned.
Luhan looked up and glared at you. "Do you want me to kick your leg harder than this morning so you'll hop on my back?"
"Augh!" you growled. "You're so cruel." you muttered as you hop on his back.
Luhan smiled as he gave piggyback ride to while walked into the forest. His ears still caught you cursed all the way along.


"We already arrived." Luhan smiled as he kneels so you can get off from his back.
"WOW!" you stunned with the scenery in front of you. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter