Chapter 11

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 11 : ert

Song : Infinite - Can You Smile

 

"Okay. Let the person in." you commanded before you turned to Luhan with questioning look all over your face.

"Who might be?"

"No idea. Let's see." Luhan answered as he threw the envelope back on your lap. You frowned as you put the envelope in your bag.

 


A man wearing black suit entered the living room with a smile plastered on his face. Who is him? Is he someone from the company? "Good morning, Miss Haneul."

"Good morning." You quickly stand up as you greeted him. He looked around 40 years old and he obviously look older than you so you greeted him in respect even you had no idea about him.

"Have a seat." you gestured him to sit on the couch in front of you. Luhan quickly moved beside you and gave his seat to that man. That man smiled as he looked at you. "I'm sure you didn't know about me so let me introduce myself. I'm Lawyer Park and I'm your father's lawyer. I came to read your father last will in front of you."

"Okay." You answered awkwardly since you don't know anything about what he's talking about.

Lawyer Park took out a piece of paper from his briefcase before stood up and looked at you. "May I start now?"

"Yes, you can." you nodded before gave Luhan a confusing look.

 


To my pretty daughter Haneul, At this time you read this letter, I already gone from this world. You know how much I love you right? Even though, I never express to you but I hoped you can feel my love for you. I'm sorry if I've failed to be a good father to you and I knew you hate me because I always controlling your life. I'm doing that not because I hate you but it's because I'm scared that you'll get hurt by people around you. This world is cruel. I'm sorry if I make you hate me. The last gift that I could give you is giving you a bodyguard. Luhan will be the one that protect you from this cruel world so be nice to him. My last word to you is I really love you so much and more than anything else. You're my precious treasure.

 


As the Lawyer Park folded the paper, the tears automatically flow out like the broken pipe. Lawyer Park looked at you before put a fail on the table front you. "Your father bequeathed all his properties on your name. He also makes few accounts under your name for you to further your studies in the future."

You took the fail and read the content. You closed your eyes before looked up to Lawyer Park. "Why must I found out that appa is nice person just when he already gone? Why must now? Why not before?" However, Lawyer Park had no answer for your questions.

As you read the papers in the file, you looked to your side when heard Luhan sighing. "Why?"

Luhan frowned. "Why your father didn't state in the will that you have to get married with me?"

"What?" your eyes widened. "My father is not insane to marry off me with someone like you."

"What's wrong with me? I'm handsome, strong and manly." Luhan stated.

You burst into laugh as you heard Luhan complimented himself. "You? Handsome? Strong? Manly. This is the best jokes that I ever heard." you mocked him.

"Yah! That's true okay. You'll be the luckiest girl in the world for marrying someone like me. I'm the perfect husband-to-be okay."

You chuckled as you shook your head. "Oh my god, Luhan. Please wake up. It's not luckiest but I'm the one that will suffer because you look like girl. Peoples will mistaken me as the husband not you!" you laughed. For a moment, you forgot about the sad things.

Luhan grinned as his eyes fluttered cutely before he leaned to you. "Ayeee, you already thought about our future? You really want to get married to me right?" Luhan joked. He was willing to do anything if that could makes you smile.

You clutched on your stomach as you laughed crazily. "Get grip on yourself. I'm not insane to become your wife."

"Why? I'm perfect okay." Luhan looked at you.

You chuckled as you nodded. "Fine. Think whatever you want. I still don't want to get married to you." You don't want to continue fight with Luhan because you sure later you might rolling on the floor because of laughing. What a funny guy.

"Fine!" Luhan stuck out his tongue. He smiled in relieve when saw you smile. He knew it won't last long but he hoped you can enjoy the happy moments.

 


You wiped the tears because of laughing and you accidentally looked over the Lawyer Park. He was smiling as he watched both of you.

"Why?" You asked with a weird face.

"Both of you really makes a cute couple." He commented with a smile.

Your eyes widened in shock before pointed at Luhan. "With him? NOOOOO~" You quickly shook your head. Luhan frowned with your answer.

 


"Ah! How about my parent's company? Who will handle the company?" you asked when you realized that in the file didn't state anything about the company. You hoped there's someone reliable in the company will handle the company.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you. You will be the one that handle the company."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter