Chapter 12

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 12 : Jealous

Song : EXO-K - Thunder

 

The silent filled the dining room when you were having dinner with Luhan. Actually, the incident that happened this morning caused you to feel very awkward around him.

"This is not like you at all." Luhan's voice finally broke the silent that filled the room since ten minutes ago.

However, because of his voice, you almost choked the food and you immediately drank the water. You're going to die because of choking the food from shock.

"YAH! Are you trying to kill me? Could you stop making me shock when I'm eating?" you glared at him. How could he laughed when he saw you almost die when choked the food.

"When did I do that? I just did it once okay." Luhan stuck out his tongue while laughing.

"Augh! This guy!" you growled angrily. You feel want to cut his tongue because he always talk back to you. However, he just continued eating without care about you that angry at him.

 


After finished eating, you waited for Luhan at the table because he was still eating. You want to tell about the plan that you planned this evening after returned from the hospital.

"Hey!" you called Luhan when he was washing his hand after finished eating. You had to wait for him before telling him about the plan because he ate very slow.

"Are you calling for me?" Luhan turned to you while making innocent face.

"Of course, I call you. There are only both of us in here." you frowned at him.

Luhan smiled. "I'm sorry, Miss. My name is Xi Luhan not hey. Can you pronounce my name? X-i L-u-h-a-n." Luhan teached you just like you're a kid that just can talk few days ago.

"I know, Xi Luhan." you gritted your teeth.

"So what do you want to talk about to me?" Luhan sat on the chair with a smile of satisfaction.

"Tomorrow, I was planned to give away appa's things to the orphan. Wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter