Chapter 19

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 19 : Morning

Song : IU & Seulong - Nagging

-Next day-

Luhan opened your room's door before he entered and approached you who were still sleeping comfortably under the blanket. 
Luhan kneel before he whispered something into your ear. "Wake up~"
However, you shoved his face away because you feel that you still need a sleep. You're exhausted with everything that happened to you.
Luhan feel annoy with your behave before he lift up his leg and put on the bed. He started to kick your leg continuously. "Wake up! Wake up!"
"Yah! Xi Luhan!" you yelled as he ruined your peaceful sleep.
You sat on the bed while frowning but with your eyes close tightly. You don't even have strength to open your eyes.
Actually, you feel very tired because of yesterday but you unconsciously crack a smile as you remembered about the surprise performance from your friends.
"Already crazy?" Luhan looked at you.
"Ah! I'm tired~" you ignored his question and lying back on the bed.
Luhan frowned. "Aish this girl! Do you know it's already past 10 a.m. What kind of girl still sleeping at this time?" he started to blabber at you but still there's no effect on you.
Instead of listening to him, you pulled the blanket cover your body as you closed your ear. How can he blabber in the morning like a mother? He really had so many personalities.
Luhan folded his arm as he watched you. "You better woke up before I finished count. You won't ever like what I'm going to do to you. I warned you."
He started to count.
"One!"
"Two!" but still you didn't show any sign of waking up.
"Three!"
Luhan quickly pulled the blankets away as he kissed your cheek. "Wake up, baby!"
As soon you feel his lips on your cheek, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter