Chapter 14

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 14 : Couple Shirt

Song : f(x) - Airplane

 

 Chapter 14 : Couple Shirt

Song : f(x) - Airplane

After finished showering, you just stood in front of the closet as you stared it. You were thinking about the clothes you're going to wear for today. Before, you can ask your mom about her opinion but not now anymore.

You searched through dozens of clothes in the closet and a red shirt finally caught your attention. It was a gift from Chanyeol for your birthday on last year. You took the shirt with a big smile. There were many expensive and nicer clothes compare to the shirt in the close but the shirt still become your choice. The shirt was so precious gift for you even it's not that expensive. For you, gifts from your friends were better than the expensive things you had.

After put on the shirt, you looked at your reflection in the mirror with a smile as you checked your appreance. You feel that you're behaving weirder than usual today. You were smiling rather than feel sad after what had happened. Is it because of Luhan? He was the one who gave you so much support after your friends which is the reason you can still hang on until now.

While you were tying your hair, the bracelets in the box on your desk caught your eyes. One of the bracelet was birthday's gift from Chanyeol too and the other one was gift from your father for getting excellent result in exam. You looked at the bracelets as you were thinking whether you should wear your father's gift or Chanyeol's gift. Finally, you decided to wear both and you took a look in the mirror before you walked out from the room. You wore Chanyeol's gifts today and also a gift from your father which you'll treasure the most.

 


"Baekhyun!" You blurted as you feel shocked when saw Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Eunji were in the living room. As you already expected, Sujeong will never come to your house. You're not that close to her. It's just Baekhyun who very close to her.

"Yah! How could you called only Baekhyun's name? You already forgot about us! I'm hurt!" Chanyeol made a sad face and pretended he was really hurt over your behavior.

"No! It's not like that." You answered panicky as you shook your head. "I'm just shocked when I saw all of you are here. I'm sorry, Yeol!~" You hugged Chanyeol's hand as you begged him to forgive you. You didn't get the chance to tell Baekhyun to come over in the morning when Luhan took away the phone last night. But now, Baekhyun was here. Did Luhan told him?

"Yes, it is. It always had been like that. You always care about Baekhyun first befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter