Chapter 50

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 50 : I Miss You

Song : Hyorin - Hello / Goodbye

-Two months later-

You cracked a smile as you listened to your gang conversation between them as all of you returned from the school. You decided to walk with them today than ask your driver to pick up. It's going be the last time you walked with them as tomorrow are your graduation day.
"I told you that Kai and D.O are gay!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.
Eunji quickly slapped his hand. "No! They're not. They just closed to each other!"
You shook your head as you watched Eunji and Chanyeol bickering about EXO. It had been two months after Luhan left you and the murderer already sentenced to death last month. Your uncle was end up in the jail for two years for keeping secret about your father's crime. However, you never tell your mom what is happening when she asked about your uncle. You thought its better let everything just like that without telling your mom.
"They're crazy right?" Baekhyun's voice snapped you into reality.
You turned to him before smile. "At least, they are not crazy like you and Sujeong." you stuck out your tongue to him.
"What?" Baekhyun frowned. "What we've done?"
You pointed at his hand that was hug by Sujeong who were playing with her phone. "Give me a break. Are both of you a twin? Can't both of you separate for a while? I felt suffocated by just watching both of you." you babbled at him.
"That's not true!" Sujeong who heard your words quickly denied. "We did separate just not now." she grinned.
"We did separate." you mocked her. "When? When? When?" you chuckled. Before, you won't able to play around with her because you're not that close to her but it's different now.
Sujeong grinned sheepishly because she doesn't have answer for your questions.
"Both of you never separate okay." you stuck out your tongue to her. "Maybe, Baekhyun also sneak into your room and both of you sleep together too." you glared at Baekhyun.
"Yah!" Baekhyun's eyes widened. "I'm not a ert."
"When did I say you're a ert? Just because you sleep together doesn't makes you a ert." you laughed. "Ayee, Baekhyun~ah. Don't tell me you're imagined about weird things?" you chuckled as you .
"KIM HANEUL!" Baekhyun shouted. His ear already turned red showing that he already embarrassed.
"Caught you!" you laughed crazily. You just can forget Luhan for a while when your gang were around you.
"You're dead, Kim Haneul!" Baekhyun gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists.
However, you already run away from him before he could do anything to you.
"Hurry up! You walked like a snail~" you turned your back as you already far ahead in front of them. You watched them walking slowly as they lovey-dovey to each other.
But, your expression changes when there's strong feeling in you that telling someone were watching you. However, you didn't find anyone acting weird or were looking at you except your gang.
"Why?" Chanyeol caught your expression.
"Nothing." you quickly shook your head before smile.
However, you just realized Baekhyun already came closer to you and he knocked your head before you could run away.
"Ouch!" you frowned as you rubbed your head.
"Let's go!" they pushed you to walk along with them as you were rubbing your head. You looked around your back for the last time as you walked with them. You really sure there were a pair of eyes watching you. But, maybe it's only your feelings. 


"NO~" you frowned when they dragged you into the mall. This is so weird that you're going shopping when you're wearing your school uniform's clothes.
"Please, Haneul." Eunji grinned at you. "We've to buy dress for our graduation’s parting tomorrow." Eunji pulled you into a clothes shop.
They were many beautiful dresses in the shop but none caught your attention since your closet already full with dresses. Even there were dresses in closet that you didn't wear yet.
When they were choosing dresses, you glanced to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were helping their girlfriend choosing the dresses. "Such a devoted boyfriend." you smiled.
Baekhyun caught your gaze and he approached you. Gosh! You gulped. Did you stare at them obviously that makes Baekhyun realized about that?
"None of the dresses caught your attention?" Baekhyun looked at you.
You quickly nodded. "Yeah! I want to go back home. I'm really tired."
Baekhyun grinned as he slung his hand around your shoulder. "Not that fast."
You quickly pushed his hand away from your shoulder. "Yah! Yah! Your girlfriend will get mad if she saw you're doing this to me."
"Nah! She won't." Baekhyun chuckled. "She knew that I always had my eyes for her."
You rolled your eyes. "This is the reason you play with my heart as you want to prove your love to her." you joked.
Baekhyun face turns pale when heard your word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter