Chapter 13

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 13 : Ideal Girl

Song : EXO-K - Heart Attack

 

You gulped when you saw Luhan approached you. He placed his hand on the table while his other hand on your chair made you to trap between his hand.

"Why'd you say so?" Luhan leaned closer. You looked away as you feel awkward when he stared into your eyes.

"Because... because... only jealous people will act like that." You stuttered because of his action.

"Are you trying to say that I acted like that because I like you?" Luhan leaned closer making you to lean back.

"No way! I knew that your ideal girl must have opposite personality from me." You answered as you pushed his body away awkwardly.

"What if it's the same personality? What if my ideal girl is you?" Luhan smirked as he crossed his hand.

"I wish you good luck. Hope you found someone like me." You gave him a bright smile. However, Luhan chuckled for your answer. "What if I want you?"

"Then, think carefully. Look yourself in the mirror. You're just a bodyguard. You're not rich enough for me." You answered with the intention to hurt his feelings. You can't understand why Luhan trying to make you feel awkward around him today.

Luhan chuckled. "Do you already forget what did you say to your late father? There's no standard in your life except good and bad people."

"No! I'll never forget it. It was the last conversation I had with him even I fought him. How will I ever forget?" You looked down as you tried to hold your tears. No matter how hard you tried to act strong, you still can't because you just the weak girl who has feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter