Chapter 48

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 48 : Shocking Truth

Song : 2AM - I Did Wrong

"Luhan~ah! Why are you calling him uncle?" you asked Luhan with shock face.
Your eyes widened when saw Luhan stumbled on the floor as he looked to the murderer.
"What's wrong?" you helped him to sit on the chair.
You glared at the murderer. "What are you talking about bastard?"
"So who are you little girl?" the murderer raised his eyebrows. "Kim Jehoon's daughter?" he smirked as he said your father's name.
You stood up as your eyes flashed angrily when you glared at him. "How dare you call my father's name after you killed him!"
"Haneul, he's my uncle." you stumbled on the chair with shock face when you heard Luhan's answer. "What are you saying, Luhan?"


It's really a long silent moment in the room after you found out the truth. You can't even say anything because of shock.
Luhan snorted before he stood up and grabbed the murderer's collar. "No! You're no longer my uncle. Why did you kill her father?" Luhan shouted.
You were shock with Luhan's action but you can't even do anything to stop with him. You’re still in shock.
The murderer chuckled as he shoved away Luhan's hand. "This is how you show your gratitude after what I've done for you?"
"What?" Luhan's eyes widened. "What gratitude? For kill her father? Am I crazy?"
The murderer smirked at you as he looked at you. "Do you want to know the reason I killed your father?"
"Luhan." you called Luhan's name as you pulled his hand and force him to sit on his chair back.
The murderer chuckled sarcastically when saw Luhan just followed your order. "Later Luhan, you're going to hate her for the rest of your life."
"Shut up, bastard!" Luhan cursed at the murderer because he's no longer respected him as his uncle. He was ashame to have uncle like him.
"The one that bastard is her father!" the murderer pointed at you as he glared at you.
"Why must my dad? He just a victim! It's you who killed him!" you shouted. You can't longer hold your angriness.
The murderer smirked. "Victim? He had to pay what he had done."
"What?" your eyes widened. "What did he do to you that you killed him mercilessly?" the tears trickling down on your cheek. You feel your heart aches so much.
The murderer clenched his fists as he gritted his teeth. "He run away after took my family live without committing his crime."
"What are you talking about?" you looked at him.
"Your father is the reasons Luhan live without his parent and his grandparents’ now." the murderer frowned and looked at Luhan.
Luhan quickly glared at him. "What is the rubbish you're talking about? Her father doesn’t have any relation with their death. They died in the accident!"
"What did you know huh?" the murderer smirked. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter