Chapter 51 - END

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 51 : My Mr. Bodyguard [END]

Song : EXO-K - Angel 

-Next day-

Finally, the day that you have waited in your life come. END OF HIGH SCHOOL! This morning the graduation's day was held and your mom and your aunt attended the ceremony. You're happy because they came but still deep in your heart, you wished that your father will be there. Maybe, he was watching you even you can't ever see him anymore.
The night came and you dressed up for the party tonight that were held by the school since it'll be the last time all of you come to school.
After dressed up into the dress that you bought yesterday, you walked out from your room.
However, your steps stopped in front of Luhan's room before you opened the door and peeked into it. Everything in the room still left untouched. You always asked the maid to clean his room without touching his things because you wished he'll return. You'll still hold on that tiny hope.
"Haneul! Are you done? You're going be late." you chuckled when you heard your aunt's voice.
You walked out from Luhan's room before answer her. "I'm done, aunt!"
You walked downstairs as you chuckled when saw her waiting at the stairs. "Don't worry, aunt. The party won't run away." you chuckled. Your aunt had been stay at your house since last month after your uncle was lock up in the jail.
Your mom smiled when saw you. "Aigoo~ my daughter are so pretty. I bet all guys will go crazy for you." she makes thumbs up to you.
You just chuckled with your mom's compliments.
"However, she won't fall to those guys because the key into her heart were holding by him." your aunt smiled to you.
You smiled bitterly to her for her words.
"I'm going first." you kissed your mom cheek before walk out from the house.


When you entered the hall, you saw everyone wore beautiful clothes and they looked very pretty and handsome.
"Haneul!" Chanyeol waved to you. You waved back to him as you smiled. You can spot him easily because of his height.
"You're so pretty." Baekhyun makes thumbs up when you approached them.
You rolled your eyes for his compliment. "Augh! Stop it."
"Why?" Sujeong looked at you. "You looked so pretty in that dress." Sujeong nodded as she smiled.
You shook your head as you chuckled before the emcee's voice was heard from the speaker. "Congratulations for graduating high school!"
At that moment, everyone clapped and cheer because when end of tonight, it's the end of high school.
However, you're getting board when the emcee gave a very long damn boring speech. Even you can fall asleep just by listening to his speech.
But, your eyes widened in surprise when heard the emcee. "To cheer up this party, we'll invite Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the stage!"
You quickly turned to Baekhyun and Chanyeol but they already left to the stage.
"What are they doing?" you nudged Sujeong.
Sujeong looked at Eunji as they smiled to each before turn to you. "Let's see."
When the song was playing, you clapped your hands happily when recognized the song. It's EXO - Lucky song. But, wait! Chanyeol will sing this song with his manly voice?????


gateun nara e tae eonaseo
gateun eoneoro mareul haeseo
cham haengun iya,
cham dahaeng iya
sesange dangyeonhan geon eobseo

gwaenchanheun oseul ibeotdeon nal
geureohge neoreul mannatdeon
geon Lucky
na chag hage saraseo geurae

neoui ireumeul bureugo
neoui soneul jabado doeneun na
buseo jineun haet sareun naman bichuna
na ireohge haengbog haedo dwae?
naui ireumeul bureugo
naui eokkaee gidae oneun neo
jeo haneurui haet sareun neoman bichuna
neo geureohge nunbushyeodo dwae?
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmm

gateun saeg kkareul joha hago
gateun yeonghwareul
joha haneun geol lucky
unmyeong gateun sarangin geoya

neoui ireumeul bureugo
neoui soneul jabado doeneun na
buseo jineun haet sareun naman bichuna
na ireohge haengbog haedo dwae?
naui ireumeul bureugo
naui eokkaee gidae oneun neo
jeo haneurui haet sareun neoman bichuna
neo geureohge nunbushyeodo dwae?
So lucky, my love

sajin sogui hwanhan misowa
neowa naui hwansangui johwa
I think I’m a lucky guy neomu joha
urin jigeum kkum sogui donghwa
Oh My God! jeil deudgi joheun Pop-Pop
geunyeo mogsorin nal nogyeo
Like ice cream
geu moseub machi geurim

naui cheoeumi neoraseo
i norae juin gongi neoraseo
na ireohge ut janha neoman boragu
neo jigeum naman bogo itni?
naege kkumi tto saeng gyeosseo
deo meotjin namjaga doegesseo
nal boneun ne du nuneun g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter