Chapter 20

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 20 : Real Condition

Song : Infinite - Mom

 

As soon you stepped into the room, you broke into cold sweats even when Luhan was accompanying you.

"Have a seat." He gestured to you and Luhan as he sat on his seat which was facing both of you. Your hands were shaking when you sat in front of him. However, your eyes widened when you felt someone was holding your hand tightly. Yes. It was Luhan's. "Everything gonna be fine." He nodded assuringly at you.

You smiled and nodded to him. You'll believe his words. Yeah. You will.

However, you turned to the doctor when you heard his voice. "Are both of you are sibling?" The doctor looked at you.

"Huh?" You blinked at him before his words hit you. "No! We're not. He just... uh" You left the words hung as you pointed at Luhan. You were not sure whether you should introduce him as your bodyguard or not because it'll sounds weird and funny.

"I'm her boyfriend." Your eyes widened as you stared at Luhan. What the heck he was saying?

"Uh. Okay." The doctor nodded.

However, you ignored Luhan instead of asking him about his answer and looked at the doctor. "So is there anything wrong with my mom?"

"I'm sorry to say this but your mom might lost her memory due to the trauma. I'm not sure how much of the memories that she won't able to remember because we have to do further check for confirmation when she wake up later. However, most of the patients that involved in the same cases lost their memories. It's depend on how bad the injury of the patient in the accident. But for your mom cases, I recommend you to bring her to places which can help her calming her mind. It's much better than having her staying in the hospital because it'll extend the time for her to recover." The doctor explained.

"That means omma won't remember me?" You looked at him. The reality that you had to face. Why is it so hurt?

"Yes. There is possiblity of that." The doctor answered. "She might get into depression later so you should prepare your mental before you have to handle her unstable emotion soon."

"What do you mean? Why would she become like that? Is it because of the trauma?" You looked at the doctor.

"No. It's not because of that. But it's because she lost both of her legs in the accident and she won't able to walk anymore." The doctor explained. At the moment you heard him, you felt like your heart stop beating. Why must another problem came when this problem not even settle yet? Why must you to face this? Why must you but not others?

"Om... omma what? Why no one tell me before about this?" You looked at the doctor and tears started to roll. You've been taking care of your mom for more than a week but you never know about her real condition. Your mom were suffering. She won't able to walk anymore. 

Luhan patted your back, calming you when he saw you were really shocked to hear that news. Actually, even he was shocked to hear that but he just could patted your back because he doesn't want to interfere in that topic as he scared he will hurt you more.

"I already informed about your mom condition to a guy whom introduced himself as her brother. Didn't he tell you?" The doctor looked confusingly at you.

"Brother?" You looked down. "Uncle? He knew about this all along?" You were dumbfounded. How could your uncle do this to you?

"Your mom need your help to recover so it'll be better if you can always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter