Chapter 21

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 21 : Buns

Song : Henry - Trap

As soon as you reached home, you stormed into your room and wash up yourself.
After dressed up, you quickly ran to downstairs and head to the door. You just want to quickly arrive at your mom's ward because you want to take care of her.
Luhan who were eating watched your action weirdly when he saw you running to the door.
"Where are you going?" Luhan shouted with his mouth full with food.
You stopped wearing your shoes when you heard Luhan's voice. You frowned as you took out your shoes before entered the dining room.
"Euww! You're so disgusting. Talking when your mouth are full." you makes a face when you saw him.
Luhan quickly covered his mouth before swallow all the food in his mouth and take a sip of his drink.
"Where are you going?" Luhan looked at you.
"Of course I want to see omma. Hurry up and let's go!" you frowned.
Luhan pushed empty chair before look at you. "Sit first and eat. Your stomach is empty."
You gritted your teeth. How could he ask you to eat when your mom still not even woke up yet? "I don't want! Do you want to go or not? If not, I'm going alone at there!"
Luhan blinked when you got angry with him.
You quickly walked towards the door before wear your shoes. "Fine if you don't want to go!" you shouted when you saw no sign of him following you.
However, Luhan smirked when he heard your words.


You stomped your feet in annoyance when you're walking to the car. You want to arrive as soon as possible at the hospital. But still, how could Luhan let you going there alone? 
However, you frowned when you can't open the car's door. The doors were lock.
You quickly checked at the driver seat before your eyes widened in surprise. Your driver was not in the car. "Where did he go?"
You frowned before you enter the house to find him. Maybe, he’s going to the toilet.
"Still didn't go yet?" Luhan's voice greeted you when you entered the house with frown.
"NO! He'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter