Chapter 42

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 42 : Return to normal

Song : Kim Sunggyu - 60 Seconds

When Luhan moved away, you looked at him with widened eyes as he put your leg on the ground
Luhan smiled to you. "We're officially date now!"
"Y... y... you!" you stuttered in shock as you still shocked with his action just now.
When you feel your shock gone, you shouted at him. "YAH, XI LUHAN!" you gritted your teeth. "How dare you!"
You clenched your fists and you can feel your hand swinging to him. You really want to punch his face now.
However, before your fists reached him, he already grabbed your hand. "Why? Want to punch me?"
You startled when Luhan kissed your fist before you pulled your hand away in shock.
"Try to punch me again and I'll show to you how the real kiss." Luhan smirked.
"WHAT?" your eyes widened in shock.
Luhan chuckled before he gets up as he bringing the first kid to somewhere. He left you puzzled alone at there.
"WOW!" Eunji's jaw dropped when he watched you as she clapped her hand. "I want confession like that too!" she exclaimed.
"I can do for you too." Chanyeol grinned to her.
"No!" she chuckled as she pushed Chanyeol's forehead.


At that time, you feel you already flushed in red and you're sure that your face must red like tomato now.
"I told you." you looked up when heard Baekhyun's voice.
"About what?" you bursts in angriness to Baekhyun because you still embarrassed that they are watching too what Luhan done to you.
"Luhan likes you." Baekhyun smiled as he slung his hand around Sujeong's shoulder.
You blinked as your head were thinking about another topic. You need to change this topic. "So are you and Sujeong  were dating?" you looked at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun and Sujeong looked at each other with a smile before Baekhyun turned to you. "Yeah. Since yesterday."
You clapped happily. "Congratulations. I wished your relationship will last long." you told them nonsense words as long you can stop them from talking about Luhan.
However, Eunji's face causes you to stop clapping. "Augh~. She tried to change to another topic."
Chanyeol smiled to her. "She is shy because Luhan like her. No. I mean he love her."
"Aish! Shut up!" you hissed as you frowned.
Baekhyun laughed with your action. "Where is Haneul? I just see red crab here!" he joked.
"Byun Baekhyun!" you glared at him.
"Okay okay!" Baekhyun quickly raised his hand before shut his mouth.
Everyone giggled with your action.
When you saw Luhan came, you quickly told Eunji. "Eunji! Help me to walk. I want to sleep now."
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter