Chapter 25

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 25 : Myeongdong

Song : A-Pink - Sunday Monday

After bid goodbye to your mom, you and Luhan walked to the parking lot.
"Do you want to go to anywhere?" Luhan asked as he started the engine.
"No." You shook your head before close your eyes and rest your head on the headrest.
You feel very tired and you don't have mood to talk with anyone or going anywhere. The doctor already gave the permission to let you bring your mom trip to Jeju Island but you decided to let her stay first in the hospital because you're going to bring her straight to the airport tomorrow. You don't even want her to enter the house until you're sure that she was really fine.
As the car move, slowly you fall into deep sleep. 


You shocked when you feel someone shaking your body. "Wake up!"
You opened your eyes slowly before glared at Luhan. There will be no one that dare disturb your sleep except of him. 
"Augh! What a pain." you muttered under your breath as you close your eyes back.
"We already arrived." Luhan told you when you seem didn't realize about your surroundings.
Slowly, you opened your eyes before your eyes widened in shock. This is not your home. This is-
"Where are us?" you looked at Luhan with your big eyes.
"Myungdong." Luhan answered as he get off from the car.
"WHAT?!" you shouted in surprise. When the heck you said you want to go to Myungdong?
"Bring me back to home." you gritted your teeth as you get off from the car and glared at Luhan who already close the door.
"No!" Luhan stuck out his tongue before grin.
"Go alone by yourself. I told you that I don't want to go anywhere! Are you fool or a deaf?" you yelled at him without care the eyes that were looking at you. Its better doesn’t try to mess up with you when you have bad mood.
Luhan approached you before slam his hand causing you to lean on the door. "Did you forget about the promise?"
"What promise?" you gulped because his face so close.
"You said that you'll go date with me if I sent you to the hospital. We can't go date last week because your mom was sick. But now, she already fine so you have to fulfill your promise." Luhan pulled away his hand before walk away and leave you alone.
You shut your eyes tightly as you feel very stress with Luhan.
However, you check your reflection at the car's window before walk to the way Luhan go. It's not like you want to embarrass yourself in front of the crowd even you're not in good mood to walk in the crowded places. 


You walked to Luhan when you found him were looking at the girl accessories. Ayee, have interest on girl eh?
You stood beside him and show no interest on the girl accessories. You still have bad mood.
Suddenly, your phone vibrated. You took out your phone before frown. It's a text message from Baekhyun. Did something goes wrong? It's been a week Baekhyun didn't text you.


From    : Byunnie Baekkie.
To      : Haneul
          You didn't forget about tonight right?


You stared at his text messages while frowning. You didn't understand what his text mean. Tonight? What will happen with tonight?
But then, something popped into your mind. You quickly check the date for confirmation.
"Oh My God! It is Baekhyun's birthday tomorrow! I forgot about it!" you shrieked causing everyone that passed look at you weirdly.
You quickly covered your mouth before pretend nothing happened even you feel very embarrassed.
"Aish!" you shut your eyes and sighed.
"Tomorrow is Baekhyun's birthday?" Luhan asked causing you to open your eyes.
You nodded slowly. "I forgot his birthday and I don't even buy any gift for him yet. What should I do?"
"Then, buy at here duh!" Luhan flicked your forehead for your slowness. It's obviously you can buy anything that you want for Baekhyun at here.
"That's right! I still have four hours to buy his birthday's gift." you grinned as you looked over your wrist watch.
Luhan looked at you while frowning. "Four hours? Aren’t you'll give the gift to him tomorrow?" 
You grinned at him. "No! We always celebrate our birthday right on 12 o'clock. I sneaked out every year to celebrate their birthday together and they did the same when my birthday." you looked around as you find something for Baekhyun. What he'll like?
Your eyes locked on a shop that sells clothes. You walked near to the shop before look around. What gift you should buy? Shirts? Pant?
However, you smiled when your eyes locked on so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter