Meaning of red

Bring out the Wolves!

The next morning you woke up to the sound of someone blow drying their hair.

You sat up and ruffled your hair as you used your power to open the curtains to let the sun shine threw.

"UGH IT BURNS!" You heard Kris complain as he rolled over in his bed.

You giggled as you stood on your bed and ruffled Kris's hair " Oppa com'on! Get up! The sun's out already" You playfully said.

"I know" He mumered. " What time is it Chanyeol? ".

You looked bellow and spotted Chanyeol laying face down on his bed blasting 'thrift shop'  on his iPod. 

" Chanyeeoooolllll~" Kris whined as he shook the bed from above, yet he still didn't respond.

Kris flew out of his bed and into Chanyeol's," YYAHH! " Kris yelled as he rolled over Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pushed Kris off his bed roughly and rolled closer to the wall as he held out his hand and formed a fire ball," It's only 7, give me 10 more minutes before I throw this at you." Chanyeold said as he grumpily vanished the ball away and went back to sleep.

Both Kris and you looked at each other and giggled," Com'on MeiMei, I'll make you breakfast, Yeah?"  Kris asked you.

You nodded and followed him out to the kitchen.

 

Outside you noticed the two familiar figures sitting on the couch watching TV in there PJ's.

"Hey Kai and LuHan, wanna help make break fast?" Kris asked as you both passed by them and into the kichen.

You noticed Kai disappeared then reappeared beside you as you sat at the dinning table "Hello their" He bowed as he flashed his red eyes at you then disappeared again.

You smiled and blushed," I see you've met Kai as well?" Kris commented as he pulled out a pan and eggs then the stove.

You nodded ," He's nice. But I think you'll like me better" LuHan commented as he used his power to set a placemat, bowl, spoon, Fruity Pebbles(cereal), and milk in front of you.

Kris looked over at you ," Well I guess you don't want eggs for breakfast." 

" WE DO! " A few of the room mates yelled from their bedrooms.

Kris sighed and continued to make breakfast.

You giggled and began to pour your cereal into your bowl.

 

As you ate, gradually all the members came out one by one to join you at the table.

They were all doing something different as they ate,

Baekhyun reading his home economics book with his glasses on,

Suho looking through the daily newspaper for the politics,

D.O and Chen listening to their IPods while singing along quietly,

Chanyeol complaining to Tao about bugging Kris to buy him more Gucci,

SeHun taking selcas,

Luhan focused on the TV which was on the sports channel,

XiuMin on his phone texting people,

Kris trying to teach Lay more English

and Kai sitting beside you listening to music as he picked at his food.

You couldn't help but take quick glances at him here and there trying to make it less noticeable.

His bed head, his jawline, his smile, his dancing... Everything made your heart rush with every glance.

Eventually, you built up the courage to ask him a question ," W-What are you listening too?"  You asked shyly taking a glance at him.

He met eyes with you as he took off one of his earphones ," Hmm?" He mumered as his eyes flashed red. 

You sighed ," I'm sorry, n-never mind" You said embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused as he took the other earphone out and put it in his pocket

"Well... I was wondering... Whenever all you guys have red eyes... does it mean your mad?" You asked shyly.

Kai smirked then stood up from the table," Done eating too?"  You nodded.

He gestured you to follow him and did so.

 

In the kitchen you placed your bowl in the sink ," Let me wash, I'll explain it to you as I go." , " B-But-" He flashed his red eyes at you again," Never mind.." You whispered and lowered your head.

" How much do you know about the human eye?" Kai asked.

"Not much, just basics. " You answered as you leaned on the counter. 

"Well out eyes work differently, we see things in detail and change color to red for different reasons." 

You turned his way interested ," And so, how does it work? ".

" Our eyes turn red when we are mad like last night, when we are startled like earlier when you talked to me while I as listening to music and lastly... our eyes turn red when we're..." Kai paused as he finished washing the dishes and turned off the water.

He dissapeared then you felt a tap on your shoulder behind you.

You turned around and was face to face with Kai as he leaned his face closer towards yours and flashes his red eyes again.

" with someone we like."