Name is 4minute.

Bring out the Wolves!

As soon as the rest of the class finished performing their pieces, Mr.Lee dismissed the class and you all headed off to lunch.

You quickly got dressed into your regular clothes just like everyone else then headed out to the lunch area.

On the way you coincidentally bumped into Tao and ended up walking together.

As you two walked together you constantly kept staring up at him with his straight face*Wah.... This GeGe is so much taller than i thought..*

"Tao GeGe, What classes did you have~?" You asked in Mandarin trying to make conversation.

Tao smiled as he loosened up," Oh yeah, You speak Mandaring too huh? Haha, well I myself am not part of a distinct academy, So I have Hip Hop(Dance) , then Ballroom, then Rap training, and lastly I have Wushu."

You looked at him then looked at the floor once again * Oh my goodness this GeGe knows WuShu..* You thought as you guys entered the lunch area.

"Scared of me now, hmm?" Tao said as he smirked. You nodded as you continued to stare at the floor.

He stopped in front of you quickly as you paused and looked up at him:

photo tumblr_mdqikod12n1r01ih8o1_500_zps643fd3d1.gif

You giggled as he did his Aegyo ,"Okay your not as scary now".

He quickly straightened up as he grew shy,"I am very nice quite frankly" He said as he ruffled your hair.

As you two made your way through the crowd, girls slowly began to crowd around you both,

"OPPA! I MISSED YOU!" ," GEGE DO AEGYO!" , " SHOW US SOME WUSHU!" ,

You silently laughed at the girls comments as one girl noticed you," Are you laughing at our Tao GeGe? Our Oppa? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?"

You shook your head as you looked at the girl continuing to glare at you:

photo 4minute_sohyun_wallpaper_by_yeahkpop-d50kph1_zps235366dd.jpg

She took a step towards you as she stared you down ," Exactly who do you think you are to stare at anyone like that? HMM! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?".

" Her name is ____. A friend of mine, care to continue... So Hyun?" A familiar voice said from behind you.

She paused as she took a step back and stared up at the tall figure.

You turned around, looked up then smiled as you realized who it was ," Chanyeol Oppa!" You said happily as you gave him a hug.

"I-I-I I thought she was making fun of Tao GeGe!" She complained trying to defend herself.

He smirked as he glared down at So Hyun ," How about you move along and join your little 4 minute gang? Hmm? It was nice seeing you."

He said kindly as Chanyeol wrapped his arm around your shoulders then walked through the crowd with you.

"You need to make some friends little one, Araso?" He said as he pinched your cheek lightly.

You giggled ," Araso~".

 

 

As you two reached the table, Lay kindly made space for you as you sat beside him.

"What took you so long?" He asked jokingly.

You explained what had just happened as you pulled a water bottle out of your bag.

Lay giggled as he leaned on the table ," I am assuming 4minute may not like you ".

You took a sip of water as you stared at him confused ,

" You see all of that 'gang' likes someone from our gang 'EXO'."

" As you already know, Hyuna likes Kai, and as you just experienced, So Hyun likes Tao.

The others, Ji Yoon likes LuHan:

 photo img-thing1_zpsd7e4cd96.jpg

Their 'leader', Ji Hyun, like our 'leaders' , Kris and Suho:

photo Jihyun-First-4minute-16715209-400-400_zpscf91792d.jpg

and Gayoon likes me...:

 

photo tumblr_md8qikogwH1r24lkmo1_500_zps9146c7e5.png  "

Lay introduced as he pointed out all the other members sitting in the lunch area.

You continued to look at him confused ," Wait 'leader'? So-" , " Yeah, Your brother basically helps and takes care of all the room mates, especially those who speak Mandarin mainly, like me.

SuHo does the same and helps out those who speak Hangul Fluently. We're all truly grateful for both of them. They both are truly amazing leaders, better yet, they are like the my own Hyungs."

Lay said as you two glanced over at Suho and Kris.

They both waved as you both waved back * I didn't know Kris could be so caring for others*

Someone tapped your shoulder lightly but as you turned around, no one was there.

"Lunch is served~" A familiar voice announced from across the table.

You snapped around as you stared at the lunch in front of you in amazement * Bulgogi rice bowl? *

" Surprised? " Lay said as he began to mix his BiBimBap.

You watched as all the other Exo members began to dig into their food.

"But how-" , " We give Kai money to buy us lunch outside of school, then he brings it to us fresh. Way better than school lunch" LuHan answered from across the table then began to dig into his rice with Kimchi pancakes.

"But I-" ," It's okay. " Kai interrupted as he sat beside and began eating a Bulgogi rice bowl as well.

"How'd you-" ," Not only is it one of my favorite foods but I also asked Kris earlier what you like to eat." Kai said cutting you off.

"But Kai - " , He cut you off as he stuck a spoon full or rice and Bulgogi in your mouth ," No more buts." He said as he continued to eat his food.

You swallowed as you took a quick glance at him ," Kamsamnida Kai Oppa~" You said leaning onto his shoulder.

Kai's ears quickly grew red as he blushed * She... She... Oh My... *

 

 

Once you before you both could finish eating, The bell rang.

"Ehh-" , " Like I said, It's okay~" Kai said as he took your lunch, disappeared then reappeared.

"Where'd-" ," I put it in the fridge at home, Com'on! We don't wanna be late for class", Kai said as he cut you off again.

You stood up and before you knew it, Kai hugged you and used his powers to dissapear again.

Once you both reappeared, It was in front of the girls locker room.

Feeling lightly dizzy, Kai left his arm around your waist,"Mianhae! I forgot you get dizzy when we do that."

You giggled ," Like you said, 'It's okay~' ". 

You both smiled as you looked at each others eyes.

Kai let go of your waist as he took a slow step back ," See you in class, Partner?".

Nodding you took a step back as well ," Partner." 

Kai watched as you entered the locker room then slowly began to walk away with a big smile on his face.

* 'Partner' .... 'couple'.... I like the sound of that *