Ballroom with who?

Bring out the Wolves!

Kai teleported with you to the nurses office but no one was there.

"Wooh.." You said feeling dizzy

"Aigoo, mianhae! I Forgot" ,Kai laid you on the bed and walked around the office.

"I really don't get how you can't teleport without getting dizzy all the time" You complained as your examined your scratch.

He smirked as he walked towards you," You get used to it" He said as he picked you up bridal style again.

"Y-Yah! Where are we going?" You complained ," You'll see" ," A-ANIY-". He cut you off and teleported again.

 

Kai teleported back to the lunch tables where all of room mates were sitting ,"How are you feeling now?" Kai asked as he set you down on the table.

You sat up and touched your head,"Hurt. Painful. Irritated. " You responded bluntly. 

He laughed and ruffled your hair *Gah.... She's cute when she's mad.*

"EH EH EH! WHAT HAPPENED?" Kris said angrily as he noticed your scratch and ran over to you ,"LAYY!" Kris yelled as he turned to look at him.

"Wha- WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" Lay said as he noticed your cut and ran towards you also. 

"Some girls pushed her down while they fan girled over Lay. " Kai pointed out.

Lay scratched his head innocently as Kris began to glare at him with his red eyes ," Heal her. NOW. ".

Lay nodded nervously then began to heal you.

He hovered his hands over your scratch as a vibrant white light appeared from beneath them.

Gradually as it started to heal, all of the room mates rushed towards you,"WHAT HAPPENED?" ," EHH! WHO WOULD DO THAT?" ," LETS BEAT THEM UP!" , " Has ___ ate lunch yet?". 

Kris explained to them what happened as the bell rang.

As Lay finished healing you, you thanked him and slowly stood up ,"Aigoo, Wait, GeGe will help you up." He said as he picked you up bridal style.

" Gege!?", " WHAT?", "SHES HIS SISTER?", "WHY? DON'T GO!", Girls complained as they ran up to you both

"Girls, I have to get to class." Kris said bluntly as he walked past them and then flew away.

Kai stuck his hands in his pockets as he watched both you and Kris fly away. *Bye beautiful*

 

Kris carefully set you down as he landed infront of the dance academy entrance ," Be careful okay? Make friends!" He said sarcastically as he opened then door for you.

You rolled your eyes and giggled ,"Kamsamnida,  Annyeong GeGe". 

You walked down to the locker room and began getting ready for your ballroom class.

The class required that you wear a black dress and wear any type of shoe with some kind of heel.

You wore a simple black dress with a floral open back:

 photo images-2_zpsa1581643.jpg

and for shoes you wore red with black floarl lace tango heels:

photo ElliTangoEFRedMain_zpse6780922.jpg

As you finished getting dresses, you walked over to the ballroom class.

Everyone stopped and stared at you with a long face.

You ran your fingers through your hair as you walked across the room and stood in the corner.

"Hey did you hear? That's Kris's sister!" ,"Eww how can she be related to someone as handsome as Kris?","Shes hot!" ," I bet she can't even dance. " , " She's pretty. ". 

You lowered your head in slight amusement *People confuse me*.

*Clap**Clap* ,"Everyone partner up! I am Ms.Song. If you don't know already, I am the Ballroom teacher here at the institute." 

You looked around the room as everyone began to partner up *Aigoo! Who am I going to work with?* ,

"AHHH! OPPA WORK WITH ME!"," Work with me oppa!"," WITH ME!"

Girls screamed as someone entered the room, you continued to look around the room as girls huddled towards the person.

"Excuse me miss, but may I work with you today?"

A familiar voice said as the laid their hand on your shoulder.

You turned around slowly as you met eyes with him

 

*....Kai?*

 

He was wearing a white polo, a black tie, black slacks and a black blazer along with black tuxedo shoes.

photo tumblr_m7w23o7D5d1rp4xeso1_500_zps16b5c9ff.png

He pulled you close and got in position for the dance ,"Are you ready?" He whispered in your ear as he held your hand and placed his other on your upper back.

"Ne" You whispered as you held his hand as well then propped your elbow on top of his other arm and placed your hand on his shoulder.

You both gazed into each others eyes and started dancing quickly as Ms.Song instructed.

," I Thought You- Didn't Have Ball- Room " You said lightly panting as you danced with him.

" I- Switched Out- " He responded as he pulled you closer as the song speeded up.

Gradually as the class continued, you both got to know each other a little better like,

How Kai likes to dance on the rood top,

He is good at just about any game,

He enjoys cooking,

He takes care of others so well, 

He over works himself,

And even how he likes to treat everyone well but when he likes someone, its hard for him to express it.

Some girls began to grow in envy as they watched you both dance,"Who does she think she is?","Shes not that pretty","Why can't you dance like Kai!"," I can dance better than her. Eww","I thought Kris's Oppa's sister could dance".

You lowered your head *Maybe I really am not as good as of a dancer as I thought*

Kai tilted your chin up to look at him ," Hey don't listen to them, they're just jealous" He said as he your face.

"Okay everyone, now show me what you got! Your assignment is to pick a movie, any movie that involves a couple dance, and I want you guys to show me that dance. Got it? Good. Begin!" Mr.Song instructed.

You both knew exactly what movie to do it on, You both whispered "StepUp Revolution".

 

Once it was time for you both to perform,

Kai flashed his red eyes at you and smiled ," Lets show them exactly what you got."

You smiled, nodded then began.

As planned,

you showed them exactly how much you deserved to be at the academy:

photo tumblr_mo5ftgW4eg1rz2cbjo1_500_zps4e5c24e9.gif

 photo tumblr_mnex3aoanq1rl7bk1o1_500_zpsb3f7efeb.gif

You did exactly all the flips and turns like in the movie and danced with full on passion. 

 

Ms.Song graded you with an A, with the highest grade of the day.

"I could really feel the connection between you two as you danced, Continue to do well Mr.Kim and Ms.Li. I am looking forward to working with you both this year. Dismissed."

More girls grew jealous as you both finished dancing ,"Gosh...","Shes good.","Its all because of Kai though!","She really is Kris Oppa's sister".

As class ended, Kai walked you out towards the girls locker room.

"It was nice.. Being able to dance with you Kai Oppa", You said as you smiled at him brightly.

He smiled," No problem, The pleasure was all mine, See you in a bit? " He said as he winked.

As he turned away you lightly tugged on his arm,

"Kai Oppa?" ,"Hmm?"

"Kamsamnida" You said as hugged him then walked into the girls locker room.

He watched you in shock as you walked into the locker room.

He smirked then began to grin widely as he walked away *Wah. So cute*