Hurt

Bring out the Wolves!

Kai teleported near the front of the hospital and began running with you in his arms.

" Com'on ___! STAY WITH ME!" He yelled as your eyes flickered open then shut again.

The others followed from behind as Tao and Baekhyun held D.O up and helped him walk.

 

" HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!" Kai yelled as he entered the hospitals emergency room.

A nurse rushed over ," Sir please set her on one of those beds and I will call for a doctor." 

Kai nodded as he ran over to one of the conveyer beds and placed you slowly on top. 

D.O sat in the waiting room with the other members as the nurse instructed them to do the same.

Kai held your cold hand as he placed his hand over your bleeding stomach," Hang in there ___, P-Please.." He begged.

Kris, Soo Yun, and Lay rushed over as they surrounded you.

" The doctor will see her now." The nurse said as two other nurses began to take the bed away.

They all followed as the nurse stopped all four of them ," Only one of you can come." .

"I'm her best friend!" Soo Yun pleaded.

"I'm her best guy friend!" Lay pleaded.

"I'M HER BROTHER!" Kris snapped at them.

The nurse stared at Kai ," And what about you sir?" 

Everyone stared at him as they waited for an answer...

"I-I... I am uhh..." , " He's her boyfriend." A familiar voice cut off.

Everyone turned there heads to stare at the one who answered ," But-" ," Araso! The boyfriend it is! Now follow me!" The nurse directed as she pulled Kai into the emergency room with her.

"LuHan... You just gave away-" ," I know." LuHan cut off as he walked away from the group and out the emergency waiting room.

 

" Okay sir. I am Dr.Choi. What exactly happened to her-" ," Sir I think you need to get stitched up." One of the nurses cut off.

Kai's lip was busted open, 3 slash marks across his cheek, and more slashes randomly around his body, making his clothes randomly bloody on random spots.

"I-I'll be fine." Kai answered as he continued pushing the bed.

They finally reached the operating room as he was told to change before entering the operating room.

He quickly put on a mask and scrubs then stood beside ___'s bed as they began to rip your clothes open.

"Don't die ___... Please don't die...." Kai whispered as he held your hand and watched from the side lines.

"Her pulse is low Dr.Choi." , " I know. She's losing a lot of blood." Dr. Choi replied.

 

Beep... Beep.... Beep ... Beep...

 

Your eyes slightly flickered open as everything looked like a large blur ,"K-Kai..." 

"___! ____! I-I'm here!" You heard Kai yell as you stared at the large blur squeezing your hand.

" K-Kai... Mi-Mian-" ," NO! STOP IT! DON'T DO THIS!" Kai yelled at you as you watched the blur squat beside you.

You let go of his hand as you his cheek lightly ,"Mianha-hayeo... Saran-"

 

Beep... Beep... Beep..Beep...

 

" Her heart is beginning to give out." Dr.Choi added as he noticed your eyes closed.

Kai stood up as he squeezed your hand and fought the urge to cry" No.. NO...____! STOP IT! STAY STRONG.. YOU'RE A FIGHTER!" 

"Doctor, she's losing too much blood", " I know." He snapped at the nurse.

 

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep...

 

" She's going into cardiac arrest!" A nurse yelled as people began to prepare more surgical items.

Kai shook his head ," NOO! ____ NO! FIGHT IT!" He yelled as he cried.

"Doctor she's losing a lot of-" ," I KNOW. I GET IT. SHE'S LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD. SO GET ME MORE BLOOD!" Dr.Choi yelled frustratingly as he did his best to continue operating under pressure.

 

Beep.. Beep. Beep. Beep...

 

" _____! _____! STAY WITH ME!"

 

 

' You were standing in the corner of the operating room as the scene appeared before you.

" What''s going on?" You thought to yourself as you walked towards the situation.

You stood beside Kai as you watched him cry. 

"K-Kai! W-Why are you crying!" You yelled at him as you tried touching him... but your fingers just went through him.

You looked beside you at the body laying on the operating bed.. bleeding to death... It was you..

Heart beat was dead flat... No beeps... Just a long alarming sound....

A doctor walked through you as he began reviving you ," 1- 2- 3- PULSE!" He yelled as he shocked you.

"Nothing doctor." A nurse answered.

"AGAIN! 1- 2- 3- PULSE!" He yelled as he shocked you again.

Kai stood quietly as he watched everything going on.

" Doctor its not working..." The nurse replied.

The doctor sighed ," Sir.. I am going to try one last time...  After that.. I can't do anything else..." 

Kai nodded as he bit his lip and cried silently.

" 1- 2- 3- .. PULSE!" .......

The line remained flat...

Dr.Choi placed his equipment down as he sighed.. ," Mianhaeyo sir.." 

Kai shook his head ," No.. N-No... YOU CAN'T GIVE UP ON HER NOW!" 

" But sir-" ," PLEASE ! YOU CAN'T! SHE CAN'T DIE!" , "  WHY SHOULD I? SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!" Dr.Choi snapped back.

Kai kept as straight face as he Knelt down on his knees and began beggin...

" Please..... I'm begging you.... I'll do anything...... She can't die... I love her......." Kai begged.

Dr.Choi smacked his lips as he powered up the machine one last time.

" On my count..... 1- 2- 3- PULSE!!!" He yelled.. ' 

 

 

You sat up from your bed in a startle as you felt a sharp pain..

You were sitting in a hospital bedroom with a familiar figure sitting in a chair beside your bed fast asleep.

It was already morning and the sun was shinning in your eyes...

You lifted up your shirt to look at your chest * burn marks... A large piece of gauze.. It was real... *

The familiar figure yawned as he shook his head to wake himself up ," Y-Your awake" He said groggily.

Giggling your ruffled his hair ," LuHan Gege~".

He smiled as he kissed your hand ," How are you feeling?"

You smirked ," I've felt better."

He ruffled your hair as he stood from the chair and began pouring a cup of water," Hao~ Then you can drink your pain killers now."

You sighed ,"Gege? Where are the others?".

He froze as he looked at the clock...*Kai will be returning soon..*

"Gege...?" You asked as you stared at his blank expression.

He snapped out of his gaze as he handed you the water and the pain killers.

You stared at him softly at his blank expression ," Gege-" ," I should go.".

You grabbed his hand before he could walk away ," Don't go."

" Ani.....I must." LuHan said as he walked around your bed and opened the window.

"LUHAN DON'T" You yelled as you got out of the bed and tried walking towards him... But you were to weak...

You collapsed to the floor as your eyes grew blurry ," Luhan...."

LuHan climbed on the window as he waved ," Mianhaeyo..." 

" LUHAN!" You yelled as you watched him jump out the window.

You used the bed for support as you stood up and placed your hand over the gauze...

The blood felt like it was oozing out as you stood which made your legs feel weak....

Before you could fall back... Someone caught you...

" ____, what are you doing?"  You turned around as the light shinned in your eyes...

Once your eyes focused on the figure holding you, you smiled," Kai.." You whispered .

He helped you back into the bed as you both began to speak to each other...

 

" How was your rest?" He asked as he sat in the chair beside you and held out a bouquet of 12 red roses.

You slowly laid on the bed as you rubbed your hand over your stomach ," I dreamnt of you. Komawo~" You thanked as he handed you the flowers and smelled them.

Kai stared at you blankly as his eyes widened ," M-Me?" .

You nodded ," Ne... You were crying.." 

Kai  giggled ," C-Crying? I don't-" He stopped as he noticed you glaring at him.

" Araso, Araso. I cried." He nodded. " But in my defense-" ," You love me?" You cut off.

Kai stared at you blankly as his face grew red ," I didn't sa-" You glared at him with your blue eyes as it became quiet.

"Miss Wu!" Dr.Choi said as he walked in the room.

Kai stood and bowed as he introduced him ," ____, Dr.Choi saved your life." 

You lightly bowed due to pain ," Kamsamnida for saving my life".

Dr.Choi shook his head ," I think you should thank this man right here instead." he said as he patted Kai's jacket.

You raised your eye brow ,"If it wasn't for him, I would of gave up on trying to revive you"

"Revive me?" , " You were dead," Dr.Choi answered.

You stared at Kai ,"Dead?... For how long...??"

Kai lowered his head ," 3 minutes..." 

You stared at the doctor in awe ," Dr.Choi-" ," No need to worry about it dear. Your Friends, family and boyfriend are all happy to know your alive." He cut off as he waved then left the room.

As he closed the door, You stared at Kai confused ," Boyfriend?"

Kai scratched the back of his head shyly ," I-I can explain-" , " No need."

You giggled as you cut off.

Staring out the open window you remembered ," But Oppa...  What happened to LuHan?" 

Kai lowered his head " We haven't seen him for a couple of days now... We think he ran away after what happened.."

You sat quietly as you stared at the flowers *But I just saw him..*