What is love, My Lady?

Bring out the Wolves!

Later on arriving at school a little late, you quickly got dressed into your ballet outfit and sped off to class.

"Arriving late on your second day Ms.Li?" Mrs. Nam said as you entered the class and quickly began your warm up like the others.

"Mianha-" ," Mianhaeyo Sunsengnim, It was my fault. Something happened this morning." Kai said cutting you off as he entered the room and joined you for warm up.

Mrs.Nam lowered her head,"Don't let this be a custom. Ms.Li and Mr.Kim.".

You both nodded and continued stretching.

You heard a heavy sigh from behind you ,"You live with him?" The voice said angrily.

You turned around to face the person but they disappeared ,"Seriously. I'm not in the mood for your games, HyunA." You said as you turned around to face her.

She smirked then crossed her arms ," Hmpf. What game? Kai Oppa is already mine. ".

"You do know your older than me." Kai said as he disrupted HyunA.

"SHH. Oppa! That's not nice to talk over me!" She responded as she stomped in place.

"MS.KIM! Is there a problem?" Mrs.Nam said as she approached the situation. 

"Aniya. Just helping out the new student." HyunA snapped as she rolled her eyes at you then disappeared. 

"Everyone partner up again  for today's Lesson! HYUNA PARTNER WITH GIKWANG." Mrs.Nam announced as she watched Hyuna try to run over to Kai.

She slumped her shoulders and walked over to Gikwang ,"But he's a vampire!" she complained.

Mrs.Nam gave her a stern look as Hyuna unwillingly partnered with him.

Kai appeared in front of you as he held his hand out for you ,"Partner?" .

You smiled as you looked up at him and nodded.

 

You followed the class routine as both you and Kai followed exactly.

Mrs.Nam began to comment on people as they performed without her as a class whole.

"SoHyun, Dongwoon, stop dancing so stiff!

Bomi, Peniel, slow down.

Hyuna, Gikwang, good job.

____, Kai, Excellent!"

You and Kai looked at each other and smiled ,"Excellent" Kai whispered in your ear.

You giggled and continued to perform the routine with him.

Hyuna glanced over you and Kai dancing ,"Com'on Gikwang. Let's teach her a little lesson." She said as they both gradually made their was over to you.

As you danced, Kai picked you up and twirled you around like the routine.

As he put you down, You took a step forward without looking as someone slashed your arm then kicked you in the back.

You hit the floor hard as you collapsed in pain.

Kai turned around to see what had happened and crouched beside you ,"______! Are you okay? Does anything hurt? YOUR ARM!" 

Mrs.Nam stopped the music and quickly walked towards you both,"May I?" She asked before she examined the slash.

She sighed heavily as her eyes turned black and glared up at Hyuna " Suspended. For the rest of the week. Now get out of my class.".

"But-" ," NOW." She yelled as Hyuna obeyed and quickly jolted out of the class.

"Class dismissed. ____, I believe Kai has a friend that can help you with that. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I believe Hyuna is modestly jealous of you both. I mean what a cute couple. " Mrs.Nam said as she left you both alone in the classroom.

You both looked at each other awkwardly as Kai helped you stand up.

 

He walked with you over to the girls locker room with his arm around your waist  the whole time ,"I guess I'll be off now, See you in a bit?" He said as you nodded. 

He slowly let you go as he watched you walk away. He noticed through the lace, there was a large bruise across your lower back.

"She hit you pretty hard... Didn't she?" He asked before you could enter.

You halted but didn't look at him as you nodded and stared at the floor. 

He shook his head as he took a step towards you ," I may be only your friend.. But I care enough to rip her head off." He said jokingly.

You slowly met eyes with him as you smiled then entered the locker room. 

*Couple* Kai thought as he began to walk away.

 

 

You changed into your clothes for your next class carefully, not realizing how much time it would take due to the cut and large bruise across your lower back which caused you more pain.

You didn't rush to class but instead walked * I don't get why she doesn't like me so much..* .

Everyone was already working on the class assignment as you walked in and sat with Lay,  LuHan, Sehun and Kai as they watched someone perform the new class assignment for the day.

LuHan explained to you that today's assignment was to perform a dance to a song, representing a feeling you are experiencing right now.

Volunteering, LuHan went up to perform first,

He choose to dance to the Mandarin version of ' What is love ' ,

As he danced, some of class began to sing along as the song continued,

 

" I lost my mind when you walked into my line of sight,

When I am just near you, 

The entire world gets in slow motion,

Please tell me if this is love?"

 

As LuHan continued dancing, Even Mr.Lee began to sing along,

 

"But can you trust that I will love you regardless of everything else~

You will slowly understand~ Whoa~

I don't know why this feeling can't be replaced~

Love is unexpected, appearing suddenly~

You make me turn into the world's best man~

As long as I'm by your side, my life will be brilliant~"

 

As LuHan finished dancing, Mr.Lee graded him,

"Is there anyone in particular you were dancing that for?" He asked as LuHan sat beside you.

He nodded as he looked at Mr.Lee ,"Yeah, but like the song says," He said as he looked at you ,"Please tell me if this is love?"

You looked at him as well and blushed ,"Well wheither she likes you or not, You got an A- on the assignment anyway. Good job~" Mr.Lee said as he clapped with the rest of the students.

"And That is how it is done." LuHan said slickly as he stared at Kai.

Kai smirked as he glared at LuHan with red eyes as he stood up ,"My turn." 

 

You watched as Kai was next up to perform.

As he began dancing to a song called ' My Lady '.. You noticed it was the same dance you saw first time you met him.

Some of the class knew the song and began singing along,

 

" She's my lady~

Your dazzling lips~

I have fallen for you~

 

You looked around the room to see who else was singing.

Sehun was singing along in Korean as Lay sang along in Mandarin.

Even Mr.Lee joined in, singing along again as well.

LuHan was sitting there clenching his fists as he watched Kai perform. 

As the song continued, more people joined and sang along,

 

" I'm not a friend~

I want to be a man to you~

I'm not just any person~

The one person, Who will protect you~

I'm not a friend, Even from the very first moment I saw you,

I'm not just saying that, 

Lady, I'm the only one for you~

 

As Kai finished up dancing, everyone stood up and clapped in awe.

You stood up as well and clapped.

Kai made his way through the class and sat beside Lay.

"So I am assuming your in love too? A. I hope the girls you two like see's those dances. I'm sure they'd fall for you both. " Mr.Lee said as he passed by Kai and LuHan and ruffled their hair.

"THAT. Is how its done." Kai said as he looked over at LuHan through his messy hair.

You could see LuHan's red eyes through his messy hair.

"So Oppa's, Who's the special girls the songs we're about? I wish she could of saw it, you guys did amazing!" You asked as you glanced at Kai then LuHan.

Sehun giggled ," Don't worry about it my new little MeiMei, She already saw it.".

You widened your eyes as you looked at Lay ,"Really! Do I know her?".

Lay smirked ,"Trust us, You know her better than anyone else." 

They said as they flashed their red eyes at you.

"I'd like to go up." You said as you stood up and approached the front of the class.

Knowing you were still hurt, you began dancing anyways to the song you choose ' I'm in love ' (Narsha)

All the girls in the class began to sing along as you continued to dance elegantly,

 

' Oo, I'm in love~

Oo, I fall in love~

I'm not scared anymore as long as I am with you~

 

As you danced, Both Kai and LuHan watched in awe as Sehun silently laughed at them.

Eventually Lay and even Mr.Lee started singling along as well as you continued to dance to the song,

 

' I thought, I'm never gonna fall in love~

But I'm in love~

Cause I want to love you baby~

Truthfully the first time I met you,  somewhere inside my heart~

You crashed like a strong wave~

You're the only thing I think about all day~'

 

As the song came to an end, you stopped dancing and bowed as the class stood up again as well and clapped for you in awe.

Mr.Lee lightly patted his face as he announced your grade ,"A+... Goodness! There is too much love in this room." 

You walked back to and slowly sat down with a wide smile.

"Wait, ____, Did Lay even heal you yet?" Kai asked as he pulled up your sleeve and noticed your arm was still ozzing out blood.

You shook your head as you felt the pain ease. Lay quickly noticed and began healing you quietly.

"Aigoo! And she was injured too! THAT, is how it is done." Sehun and Lay both commented as they rubbed it in Kai and LuHans faces.

Kai and LuHan both smiled widely as they turned their faces away from you.

*Maybe.. She's in love with me too*