Let me protect you

Bring out the Wolves!

Using your power, you unlocked the door nob from the inside out then entered the apartment.

As you entered you took off your sandals as you noticed it was more quiet than usually.

No one was in the kitchen nor the living room.

You walked down the hallway, passing all 5 of the closed doors then entered your own room at the end of the hall. 

Even Chanyeol and Kris were not in their rooms.

You looked out the window, realizing that the sun was going to be completely down soon *Ehh! Why isn't any one home!*

Feeling scared you dropped your things on your bed then raced down the hallway, Passing all of the closed doors.

Your heart began to race faster and faster as you called for some of the others, too see if anyone else was home at all ," Kai Oppa!? Lay Gege?! Sehun Oppa?! Tao Gege?!".

"Over here!" A familiar voice yelled from one of the rooms you passed. 

You sighed in relief as you opened the door ," LAY GEGE! " You yelped.

Lay was sitting on his bed, starring at his laptop as he greeted you," Hey prettyfull, So how'd the date?" He asked as he gestured you to sit on his bed beside him.

Examining the room as you walked in, It was identical to yours, but without an extra bed and... No windows.

Eager to see him, you sat beside him quickly,"It wasn't a date Gege~ But it was Fun, we rode a lot of rides and what not. He even made me cupcakes." You mentioned as you leaned your back on the wall .

"Wah~ That's great! Nothing bad happened?" He asked as he stared at his laptop.

*I have gashes on my hand and at this point they completely burn.* You thought as you shook your head in denial.

"Okay well, before you continue, you need too relax." Lay said as he used his hand to push your head on top of his shoulder.

"How'd you-" , " Not only did I hear your voice, but your heart was beating so loud! Either you we're extremely happy or you were terrified of something." Lay answered.

You looked around the walls of the room to spot any windows, but still there were none at all," Kris Gege said some of you guys are vicious at night... Especially under the moon light..." .

Lay frowned ," He's right... Both him and SuHo are the one who can control themselves at night, whether it be under the full moon or not. A majority of us can get out of control under some circumstances.".

Frightened, you straightened up and wrapped your arms around your legs ,"E-even you?" You asked worried.

Without even a glance or word he nodded ," I can control myself to the point where I don't transform, but under a full moon... I still struggle... Even LuHan."

You sighed then rested your chin on top of your knees,"...And what about.. Kai?" You asked knowing the answer would be worse than you would have anticipated. 

" He... He can't control himself at all under a full moon... Just like Sehun, Tao, D.O, Chanyeol and Chen can't as well." Lay said as he closed his laptop.

"That would explain why you don't have a window...But why does-" ," Kris and Suho's room both have windows because they can control themselves and the others under a full moon." He answered as he slid his laptop underneath his bed.

"The next full moon is in about two more weeks, So for now, we just have to worry about everyone getting home before the sun sets. I know you've had a long day so go wash up and get some rest, Araso?" He said as he raised his hand for a high five.

You we're hesitant to raise your injured hand so you raised the other," How about  you raise the other hand." He said as he carefully took your hand out of your pocket.

Biting your lip to ease the pain, Lay carefully unwrapped the gauze then examined it ," ____ you should of just told LuHan to bring you home. " He suggested as he began to heal it.

You shook your head ," LuHan doesn't even know about this. I-I didn't want to ruin the day he planned out.." .

He shook his head as he continued to heal it," Why not ___? He would of completely understood. How did this even happen? How could he not have noticed, sensed or even smelled the blood or your pain?"

"A lot of girls surrounded him at the park at one point... And like the other day, one of them pushed me out of the way and I fell to the floor... and I used my hand to break the fall." You answered as you watched your skin patch up.

" Mianha-" , " _____ it's okay, Really. We would rather see you happy than hurt." Lay said as he finished healing you.

"We?" You asked. Lay looked at the door way as your eyes followed his.

" How long have you been standing there?" You asked Kai as you saw him leaning in the door way.

He closed the door behind him as he walked in and stood beside you," Awhile.."

"How'd you-" , " I don't know if you've realized it yet but Kai was actually the one who told me you were hurt... I think I will leave you two to talk for a bit." Lay answered as he stood from his bed, walked out, and closed the door behind him.

"Oppa I-" ," It's okay ____. I'm just glad your not okay." Kai answered cutting you off.

You shook your head and stood up ,"I don't mean for it to be like this, I-" , " Why do do this ___?" .

"M-Mianhae, I-I wil be more careful" You replied as he stared at you.

"That's not what I mean, What I mean is, why do you walk around and smile even if your hurting on the inside?" He asked as his eyes flashed red.

"I don't want to worry others. I don't want to be weak-" , " Your not weak. Your strong, but if something like this happens, You have to tell us ___." Kai demanded.

"But I don't want-" , " Just let us protect you! Don't be stubborn!" He said raising his voice as he stood in front of you and flashed his red eyes.

Your eyes began to water in fear as you took a step away from him," WHY? So I can watch you or LuHan or Kris or even Lay get hurt in the end! I CAN'T !" You yelped as you raise your voice as well. 

Kai immediately pulled you in towards him and hugged you ,"I just... Mianhae... I don't want to see you get hurt ___. "

You burred your face in his chest as you spoke ,"Oppa why! I don't want you to be hurt too! Let go! Why do you do these things for me!? You don't have too! " You complained as you tried to break free of his hug.

"I do this because I care! " He yelped as you stopped trying to break free and slowly looked up at him in shock. 

"____ I care about you. I would rather be the one hurt in the end than to see you hurt. So please.. Just let me protect you." He said as one of his arms fell from around you

"I don't know what it is or what has happened to me.. but I can't... I can't bare to even let you pass by me, knowing something is wrong or that your hurt at all.. " He said as he cupped your face with his hand.

Your lips trembled at his words as tears slowly ran down your face ,"Waee~ Why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped your tears away.

You hugged him," Oppa, would you ever hurt me?" You asked as you buried your face in his chest, knowing the answer may or may not be what you would want to hear.

He wrapped both his arms around you as he rested his chin on top of your head.

Hesitant to say the answer, Kai finally spoke ," A-Aniya."

"Promise?" You asked as you slowly looked up at him.

Kai raised his head and smiled as he nodded ,"...Promise.".

You both released from the hug slowly as Kai continued to wipe your tears away ,"Now stop crying beautiful, Go wash up before the others come home. They went out to play basketball and will be back before the sun sets." 

You nodded then walked out of the room to wash up.

"Who do you think you are, to make a promise that you aren't even sure you can keep, hmm?" A familiar voice said as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"I will keep this promise LuHan. Watch me." Kai snapped as he looked down on LuHan.

"We'll see... I wonder what will happen if you don't keep that promise. Because if you hurt her... I will hurt you." He threatened as his eyes grew red starring at Kai.

Kai stood silently in anger. LuHan smirked as he rolled his eyes ," And just so you know Kai." he said as he took hold of Kai by his shirt.

" I will be her hearts only Hero." He released him then walked out of the room, using his power to close the door behind him.

Kai stared down at his fists as he saw his arm slowly transforming * I will be able to control this. * He thought to himself as he disappeared.

 

 

 

As you finished washing up, you quickly got dressed in the bathroom then walked down the hall and into your room ," Chanyeol Oppa!" You yelled in excitement as you hugged him from behind.

"Hey kiddo, How was your little date?" He asked as he turned around to hug you back.

"Not a datteee, a hang out. And I had fun! We rode a lot of roller coasters." You answered him.

"Ehh! HYUNG YOU TOOK HER TO LOTTE WORLD WITH OUT ME!" You both heard Sehun complain from their room.

"Yah, Calm down, I will take you their another day." LuHan replied.

"ANIYA! UNFAIR. EH DON'T THROW MY PILLOW PET AT ME!" , " WAH! STOP USING WIND TO MESS UP MY HAIR!."

Both you and chanyeold laughed ," So Who else it home?" You asked as your ruffled the towel in your long damp hair.

"Everyone but Kris and Tao. I think they're still at the mall." 

You raised your eye brow in confusion.

"Tao loves Gucci!" SuHo answered as he passed by your room reading a book.

 

 

 

 

Smilerg16: I hope you all like the new background and Picture! It looks more lively now :3