Loving U

Bring out the Wolves!

Once you began to get into the hang of thing in class, the week passed by quickly and before you knew it, 

It was already saturday... Date Day with LuHan.

 

As you woke up, the sun shined in your eyes.

Sitting up from your bed you noticed the both the curtain and the window were open.

Looking around the room, Both Chanyeol and Kris were still fast asleep *11:03 already!*

Looking out the window, no one was in sight *Who could of left the window open?*

Suddenly a cup of Milk Tea with Boba floated up to your window.

Startled and uncertain to take it, You just stared a it oddly *Milk tea?...From who?*

You heard a familiar voice from afar ,"Gosh don't scare her like that! What if she falls out the window or something huh?!" 

Another familiar voice began to speak as well ," I wanted it to be romantic." ,

" Tell me what is romantic about watching ____ fall out of the window. IT'S FROM LUHANN~" The familiar voice said.

Finally spotting them, You realized it was SeHun yelling at LuHan playfully.

Giggling as they walked towards the bottom of your window ,"Where'd you guys go?" 

"I like to go jogging in the morning, and sometimes I take one of the room mates with me. " LuHan answered as he stared up at you.

"I for one wanted a chocolate snow bubble, so we stopped by Boba Miss and also bought some of the other drinks as well. " Sehun said as he held onto the plastic bags full of drinks.

"We'll meet you in the kitchen, Araso?" LuHan said as he began walking to the entrance of the apartment complex.

Nodding you quickly got out of bed, brushed your teeth then walked out to the kitchen with your Milk Tea.

Sitting in the living room was XiuMin and Tao drinking their bubble tea watching sports live ," Zao shang hao GeGe's " You greeted as you passed them by.

"Zao Shang hao MeiMei!" They greeted back nicely.  At the table sat LuHan and SeHun sipping their drinks.

"Sooo~ What are you guys doing today?" Sehun asked curiously as you sat next to him.

Not knowing what to say, LuHan answered eagerly," It's a surprise~ ".

"Why you no tell meeee!" Sehun complained childishly.

You giggled silently as you watched the sight *This Oppa is so cute!*

"Wae~ I'll take you out all the time~" He said trying to calm Sehun down.

"Gah. Araso. I'll go to my room. Have fun ____-ah~" Sehun said as he stood from his seat, lightly pinched your cheek then went to his room.

" Soo, where are we going?" You asked Luhan then sipped on your drink.

LuHan smirked ," Like I said" he said then finished his drink quickly ," It's a surprise~".

Your shoulders deflated ," At least give me a hint? Pleeassee?" You asked as you dolled your eyes at him.

He tapped his finger on his chin ,"Hmm... Well... We will be walking around a lot~"

You raised your eye brow as you grew confused at the hint *Something comfortable?* 

 

As soon as you finished your drink you began to get dressed.

You wern't really big on hair and make up so you simply washed your face, brushed your hair then threw on a simple outfit.

You wore a simple of the shoulder shirt, black harem pants and black sandals:


photo 964c55bb-4d7a-40c2-b64b-428c9ba4ec78_zpsd7148697.jpg

 

Once done you headed out to the living room once again.

Sitting on the couch now as Lay, watching ' We got Married ' again.

Giggling as you stood behind him and leaned on the couch ," GeGe I think you have an addiction to this show. " You playfully said.

He smirked then glanced at you ," It's a life style ".

You both laughed then continued watching together.

"Wah... Well aren't you looking cute, as always." LuHan said as he walked towards you.

You looked towards him and smiled widely as your heart began to race," XieXie ni~"

He was wearing Blue jeans, high tops, a black jansport back pack, a simple white shirt, a letterman jacket and leopard print glasses :

photo 2be64ccd-ef48-488d-bb14-42e952323e61_zps309e0a48.jpg

"Shall we get going for lunch?" LuHan said as he held his arm out for you.

Hesitantly looking at it, you nodded then slowly reached out and linked arms with him.

Your heart began to race more and more as you both made your way out the door,

" Have fun! Come home before 7!" Lay playfully said as you both went out.

You both giggled as LuHan closed the door behind you both.

Walking down the steps, and making your way towards a unfamiliar car, you stared at it strangely," Who's car is this?" 

It was a sleek  black mustang with white stripes ,"Mines" He answered as the car beeped.

He opened the passenger seat for you as he gestured you to get in,"Your chariot Miss""

Smiling, you carefully getting into the car, you sat quietly as he walked to the other side and sat in his the drivers seat.

He started the car then began driving to the surprise destination.

 

As LuHan drove you stared out the window trying to think of all the places he could be taking to you too.

*A plaza? The movies? The park?* You thought as you leaned your head on the window.

LuHan smirked ," Having trouble thinking about where we're going huh?".

You nodded ," Well how about .... now? " He said as he drove towards the entrance of an amusement park.

Your eyes widened as he got out of the car and opened the door for you ," Welcome to Lotte World ".

He welcomed you as you stood up and out of the car.

You both linked arms and made your way towards the entrance of the park,

"Ehh, GeGe, don't we need to buy tickets first?" You asked and both came to a stop.

He shook his head," I already bought tickets ahead of time." He said as you both continued walking and entered:

photo south_korea_lotte_world_theme_park_morning_tour_antipolo_city_174443_zps6f56672b.jpg

You looked around in amazement, enjoying the atmosphere around you.

" Lets get on some rides, Shall we?" LuHan suggested.

You nodded and followed.

 

As the day continued on, you both ended up skipping lunch and rode 4 roller coasters, and a couple of other rides outdoors.

You both really enjoyed everything~

Laughing and smiling as you both took pictures of each other and even together.

Eventually getting tired from walking around, your stomach began to growl a bit, too nervous to say anything you kept quiet.

"How about we rest for a bit? I'll be right back~" LuHan said as he gestured you to sit on a bench beneath the shade as he went of somewhere.

LuHan heard your stomach growl so he immediately went off into a convenience store of Lotte World,

then a few other food shops and bought a couple of snacks and packed food.

On his way back  he spotted a sweet looking ice cream parlor and entered inside.

He quickly bought one Vanilla swirl and one chocolate swirl then quickly walked back to where you were sitting.

He came from behind and sat beside you as he carefully laid the snacks and food beside him .

Using his power carefully, he levitated the ice cream cones infront of you ,"Vanilla or Chocolate " He said sweetly as you snapped your head around smiling at him.

"Vanilla, XieXie~" You thanked him as you grabbed the cone with your hand, He smiled then took the chocolate cone ," I knew you were hungry" 

He mentioned as he watched you eat your ice cream, You shook your head in denial " Mei you~ Wo shi hen hao~(No~ I'm fine~)".

LuHan used his power to raise the bag of snacks in front of you ," Oh, Dui bu qui, I even bought us snacks and food~! I guess I'll just give these to SeHun and XiuMin" He teased playfully.

You giggled then took the bag and placed it in between you two ," XieXie ni LuHan Gege" .

"Bu ke qi~ (Your welcome)" He said as he began eating his ice cream.

Once you both finished your ice cream cones, LuHan opened the plastic bag full of the snacks and prepared food.

"Okay so i bought duddbokkiiii~ or Kimm bappp~" He said as he pulled them out, opened them both, the placed it on the bench between you two.

He handed you chop sticks and you both dug in.

Here and their LuHan would feed you a piece and you would feed him as well.

Even eating with him you enjoyed a lot.

 

Once finishing the food together,LuHan packed the snacks in his bag, threw the trash away.

Waiting for the food to process, you both began to walk around and just did sigh seeing around Lotte World.

At one point, some girls noticed who LuHan was and approached you both,
"Oppa! Who are you here with?" , " Oppa who's this girl? " ," Oppa, Waee!?" they complained as they pushed you out of the way.

You fell to the ground again and glared at the girls crowding around LuHan, you stood patiently staring at all of them * Gees! Even outside of school these girls just follow him around *

You thought as you sighed and stood up slowly.

You felt a sharp stink on the palm of your left hand, you looked at it carefully and saw the gash marks and ripped skin.

Not knowing how LuHan would react if he found out, you stuck your hand in your pocket," U-Uhm, LuHan GeGe, I'm going to the ladies room real quick" You mentioned trying to get his attention.

"Shut up, he doesn't care." A girl snapped at you. 

You nodded and walked away quickly to the nearest rest room.

Once their you washed the gravel and dirt of the gash and ripped skin then dabbed it dry.

Being a dance, you always had gauze in reach just in case of a gash from falling during a dance.

You reached into your purse, and pulled out some fresh gauze then wrapped it around your hand then stuck your hand back in your pocket.

Walking outside of the restroom LuHan quickly jogged towards you," Dui bu... qi.. They.. Uhm.. " ," It's okay " You said as you both continued walking.

"I don't mean for them to follow me-" , " I understand, your popular." You answered cutting him off.

"Did something happen to you while they were crowding me? "  LuHan asked as you both lined up for another roller coaster.  

*Yes.* ," No, nothing, I'm fine" You said smiling widely even though you knew he knew you were probably lying.

 

Before the sun began to set, You both had rode all the roller coasters in the park and a couple more unique rides out doors.

You both sat down on a bench in front of a cafe to rest your feet a bit before heading home

" I have a surprise for you~" LuHan said as he put his bag in front of him and opened it.

Your eyes widened as he pulled a white box out of his bag and placed it on the table,

"Open it" He gestured as he slid the box towards you.

You opened it slowly as 12 cupcakes appeared in the box... but one was red?

photo decoration-12-cupcake-roses-1_zpse72a846c.jpg

"I woke up extra early to make these.. I didn't know how to put it into words so I just made these. 

I think your really just... One of a kind...

Your different from all the other girls I have met or known.

Your you ____-ah." LuHan said as he smiled at you.

Closing the box you smiled back at him ,"XieXie ni LuHan Gege, this is so sweet of you to do all of this for me" .

"The pleasure was all mine miss~" LuHan said as he stood up, bowed and held his hand out for you to take hold off.

Hesitantly taking his hand, you stood up as well.

Luhan held the box in one hand as you both began to walk together....

....holding hands.

"Gege I was wondering... How come the cupcakes and box are still intact? " You asked curiously staring up at him.

He looked down at you and smiled ,"Honestly, I concentrated my power all day to hold them in place."

You both began to giggle and walked off into the sunset.

 

As the sun began to set,You both rode one more ride then drove home quickly.

The day overall was fun even though you still haven't told him about the fact your hand was still in aching pain.

Pulling up in front of the house LuHan asked you one last question as he helped you out of the car,

"So how much did you like today?" 

Stepping out of the car you looked up at him," Amazing, I had a lot of fun today, XieXie ni~" You said as you hugged him then walked up to the apartment.

LuHan locked his car door as he began to walk slowly towards the apartment ," I hope you heard and saw that, Jong In." he said as he came to a stop then turned around to become face to face with Kai immediately.

Kai stared down at LuHan with his fiery red eyes ," I can't believe you took the girl I like out on a date even though you knew how i would feel about it!" Kai threatened as he took hold of LuHan by his jacket colar

LuHan smirked ,"Oh yeah? Well lover boy... Let's just wait and see who she likes in the end.."

He broke free of Kai's hold then continued to walk away ," Oh! And that is if-"

LuHan said as he came to a stop,

"You don't eat her on accident  first."