Moon and Harmony

Bring out the Wolves!

LuHan ran over to you as he saw your blue lit teary eyes looking up at him.

Kai and LuHan quickly nodded at each other as LuHan ran off and Kai helped you up ," We need to leave before someone see's you."

"Who see's?" ," Me." A unfamiliar voice yelled from afar.

He was walking on top of the edge of the wall ,"Interesting power you got their." He said as he did a flip as he jumped off the wall and sped towards you both.

"Get away from her Yongjae." Kai said as he teleported in between Yongjae and you.

He smirked ," No need... I think Yong Guk would be pleased to hear what she really is." 

Kai held him from the collar of his uniform," Get lost Yongjae. You don't belong on our campus." 

He smirked ," Gladly. " He replied and sped off.

Kai picked you up bridal style and began walking," We need to leave now." 

Wrapping your arms around his neck for support,"Where?" ," Home." He replied as you both teleported back home.

 

Arriving home, Kai placed you on the couch then paced back and fourth," Oppa what's wrong?"

He shook his head as he ruffled his hair ," I-I don't know. We need Kris or Suho to know what's really going on." 

Your head began to ache again as you clenched your forehead.

Kai quickly knelt in front of you,"What's wrong ___?".

You both heard the door slam open and turned to see who appeared, Kris and Suho quickly ran over to you ,"Her... eyes.." They both responded as they knelt in front of you as well. 

"Hyung's what does it mean?" Kai asked as he went to lock the door and close the curtains.

SuHo and Kris looked at each other and nodded ,"She's a wolf... But not just any wolf... Your are called a ' Dalgwa Johwa Neugade ' . " SuHo answered.

You clenched your head again as it ached ,"What does that mean?" You asked as your eyes continued to glow blue.

"... The name means ' Moon and Harmony Wolf ' ,

The blue eyes symbolize harmony between the Moon and the Wolf he or she is able to transform into.

Harmony between the the two is special and very powerful. 

Harmony between the two means you have self control, strength, and the power to transform at your own will whether it be under the full moon or the Sun... " Suho said as he stared at your blue eyes in awe.

You stared at him confused,"Wh-whats going to happen to me then?".

The door rang as Suho went to answer it, Kris ruffled your hair and smiled ,"____, Your powerful, more powerful than any of us here. Your powers are stronger than ever now and... You can transform into a Wolf whenever you want, whether it be day or night."

You started to cry as your eyes stopped glowing blue,"Aigoo, ____ why are you crying?" Kris asked as he hugged you and wiped your tears away.

"They're going to get me, a-aren't they?" You whispered in fear.

Kris looked at the others as they walked in,"They won't take you away. I promise." He replied, knowing exactly who you were referring too.

"Let's just try to take your mind off of things, Wash up and take a nap. No more class for the rest of the day, Araso?" Kris instructed.

Nodding, you got up and walked to your room quietly.

 

Soo Yun tried following but Lay held her back ," Let's just give her some space for now."

She nodded as Lay and her walked to their room.

The other began to head back to there room as well.

"Kai, LuHan. Why did she ask if they would take her?" Kris asked as he stopped in front of them as his eyes grew red.

As all the doors shut LuHan spoke,"Yongjae.. He saw Kai and I arguing.. ____ was trying to break us apart and.. She pushed us into the opposite walls.".

Kris sighed as he clenched his head in anger then growled at them ," DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER SHE'S IN NOW?"

LuHan stepped back in fear as Kai stood still and glared up at Kris," I will protect her." 

" That's what you think." LuHan slyly commented. " You think you have the right to say that when you almost attacked her the other night?" Kai snapped.

LuHan lowered his head in embarrassment as his eyes flashed red ," Whatever." 

" I don't care how much you two hate each other but if they come, You both better put your differences aside and protect her." Kris snapped at both of them then walked to his room and slammed the door shut.

They both flinched at the sound then turned to each other," Lets make an agreement." Kai suggested.

"We both protect her and put our battle aside for the mean time."

LuHan smirked ," You really think I'm going to put my guard down and let you take her while she's vulnerable? I don't think so."

"Hyung, this is ___ we're talking about. B.A.P. could take her away at any second." Kai blurted.

LuHan walked away," It doesn't matter. I will win her heart in the end and I will do whatever it takes. On my own." 

Kai rushed over to him as he pushed LuHan up against the wall ," THIS ISN'T A SICK GAME! THIS IS ABOUT OUR LOVE FOR _____. NOT WINNING HER HEART."

LuHan used his power to hold up Kai against the opposite wall ," How about this? I win her over and you leave us alone and if you win, I will leave you two alone, got it? Good." 

"What's going on?" You asked as you came out of the bathroom with your pajamas on and a towel in your hair.

LuHan stopped using his powers then straightened up,"N-Nothing. Jongin and I were just playing a little game. Right?"

Kai straightened up quickly as he regained his breath ,"R-Right."

"It didn't look like a game?" You replied as you crossed your arms and stared at both of them.

Lay opened his door as he pulled you in ," Oh hey ___-ah! You aren't busy are you? Com'on in." He said awkwardly.

Pulled into the room, Lay closed the door behind him as he locked it.

"Awh, Wae Gege-" ," Nap time. Now." Lay cut off as he pointed at the bed ,"But-" , " No buts. Bed time. Now." Soo Yun joined in.

Sighing, you got into Soo Yuns bed and quickly dozed off.

"Wait, If she's sleeping in my bed then where-" ," You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Lay replied as he pulled out a sleeping bag from the closet.

" But-"," It's okay Soo Yun" He replied as he flashed his eyes at Soo Yun and smiled.

She gave him a hug ," XieXie ni Gege~ Your a good friend" She smiled then walked out to the living room.

Once she left Lay deflated his shoulders as he frowned *Friend?*

 

 

As soon as night fell, Kris Soo Yun woke you up from your nap to eat dinner.

Following her out to the dinning room, everyone was already set down and eating as they all greeted you nicely ," Welcome baby wolf!" 

Giggling, SuHo and Kris gestured you to sit between them.

As you sat down, You ate well as the room mates all talked among themselves and as soon as dinner was over, they all headed off to there own activities.

Wanting to get some fresh air, You stepped outside onto the balcony and stared up at the night sky in awe at the moon * Moon and Harmony Wolf... I kinda like the sound of that..* 

"What are you doing out here alone?" LuHan asked as he walked up the steps and joined you.

Smiling up at the sky you replied ," Even if I am a wolf now, I still enjoy looking up at the night sky, especially when the moon is out." 

"Your a wolf now huh? That's great!" He said happily.

Nodding you continued to stare at the night sky ," Ne. A Moon and Harmony wolf."

In awe, smiled ," Your very powerful now huh? " , "Yeah, Apparently. But I'm not gonna let it get to me, I'm still me~" You  answered.

"So tell me, What do you think about Kai?" He asked as stepped closer beside you.

You turned your head at him and stared oddly," He's a sweet and caring guy, Why do you ask?"

LuHan laughed ," Oh nothing! Haha, Do you like him?" 

"Why do you want to know?" You replied as you giggled.

"No reason, just making conversation." He answered as he linked arms with you and held your hand. " But what about me?" 

"What do you mean?" You asked confused. "What do you think about me? LuHan?".

"Your really nice and optimistic" You commented. " So you like me then? Right?".

Frustrated you tried to let go of his hand but he wouldn't un hook his hand," I'd rather not answer that right now."

"Awh, Is it becasue you don't want to hurt my feelings." He snapped.

Not knowing what to say you stood quietly as you stared at his hand holding yours.

You heard him smirk as you saw the hand transform into another familiar hand,

"Too bad I'm not LuHan." Jongup replied as he began to drag you off.

Screaming in terror, you called for the others ," KRIS! KAI! LUHAN! LAY! TAO! SUHO! SOMEONE! HELP ME!" 

You felt water crowd over your mouth as you tried to yell out more but couldn't ," Shh. You wouldn't want to wake up the neighbors." 

Zelo replied as he followed you both ," _____!" You heard Kris and LuHan call from a far and watched as they ran towards you, with the others following behind them.

You watched as another figure stepped out from behind them as Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol and Sehun fell to the floor in pain.

Himchan was causing them pain while another figure appeared infront of the other six who immediately stopped and covered there ears at the sound of Daehyun's sound waves which even broke the windows of which it hit.

You saw Soo Yun run out at last and shocked both Himchan and Daehyun long enough for the others to regain conscious. 

But in that moment, Zelo blasted Soo Yun up against the wall with water which distracted her from shocking the two any longer.

Silent tears fell down your face as Jongup pushed you into the car as you watched the scene from a far.

Soon enough, Himchan, Daehyun and Zelo jumped into the car and drove off.

You watched as the others ran after the car but stopped once they couldn't keep up any longer.

" Where do you think they're taking her?" Kai asked he tried to catch his breath.

"T.S. head master's mansion... Kim Tae Song."