Thought wrong...

Bring out the Wolves!

Soon enough, you began to cover...

Two weeks have passed and now you were able to walk properly around the hospital with the members that visited you.

Only one visitor was allowed at a time so each member took turns..

 

Kai visited you on day one and brought you flowers.

You both sat and watched TV shows. 

He even entertained you by dancing to the songs that came on the TV.

 

The next day was Kris, who brought tons of movies for you both to watch like when you two were small.

He even made Seaweed soup!

Though it was an effort to make the soup, Kris knew it was worth being able to make you smile

 

The day after was Soo Yun, who actually came barefaced and did your make up.

She rarely ever goes out with out make up, but she knew how much you liked her bare face better.

You both watched sappy drama's on TV like when you two were in middle school.

 

The next day was Lay, who brought a roll out piano to play you sweet music.

 

The day after was Sehun, who brought boba tea and games to play.

 

The next day was Chanyeol who brought comedy movies, which he overly reacted too. But made up for it by making smores.

 

The day after was Suho who brought cake and sappy movies to watch with you... Since he was too scared to watch any horror movies.

 

The next day was Baekhyun who just ranted about how the house missed you and went on about the fight.

 

The day after was Tao who brought you a panda stuffed animal, popcorn and horror movies.

 

The next day was D.O who brought tons of home made food and Jenga, even though he himself was still recovering!

 

The day after was  Xiumin who entertained you with Frosty powers and even made you Snow cones :3

 

The next day was Chen who ranted about the members as well and how much the missed you.

 

And lastly Zelo, who brought cake, snacks and banana milk, while they watched sappy movies as well.

 

 

The past couple of days, Kai stayed by your side constantly at the hospital.

He couldn't sleep at home anymore...

He couldn't help but think you could still be in possible danger...

 

During the after noon, You both walked around the hospital garden and sat at the fountain, talking about things~

photo 602de37a-c4e3-4137-aaa6-02772a1fd9ce_zps4096d52e.jpg

"Oppa, how is everyone at home?" You asked as Kai helped you sit down slowly.

He smirked ," They miss there meimei~".

You giggled ," But they have Soo Yun!" 

Kai shooked his head as he adjusted your IV and sat down beside you ,"Aigoo. She's so girly. Yixing and her are so sappy." 

"Well they do like each other." You laughed off.

"Aigoo. They practically love each other. They are so close now. They even sleep in the same bed" Kai commented.

You stared at him ," Already?" 

He nodded as he stared at the sky," Ugh. Couples." 

You held his arm as you continued to stare at him ," Does that mean you don't want to do couple things?" 

He straightened at the fact as he began to blush ," N-Ne- I mean A-Ani- I-I mean-" ," Aigoo araso Oppa I know what you mean already." You cut off as you rested your head on his shoulder.

He sighed in relief as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder ," I'm glad your okay now ____." He said as he kissed your head and leaned his head ontop of yours.

You breathed in heavily as you shut your eyes ," Kamsamnida." 

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For loving a broken person like me." You replied.

He sat up at the words ," Ani. Your not broken." 

You sat up keeping your eyes closed ," Ye. I am. "

He knelt in front of you as he stared at your shut eyes ," And why is that?"

You smirked as you continued to keep your eyes shut ,

" If im not broken then maybe I am terrible person instead... Aren't I?.. I mean...

I put you all in danger.

I let everyone get hurt. Zelo is homeless now because of me and worst of all...

I broke friendships..." You finished as you continued to keep your eyes closed.

Kai held your hands ," ____-" , " Don't lie to me... I know LuHan is missing." 

Silent tears fell down your cheeks as your eyes remained shut ," And its all my fault.." 

Kai leaned in as he wiped your tears," It's not your fault-" ," BUT IT IS!" You yelled as you opened your eyes, revealing your bright blue eyes.

He shook his head ," But it really is not ___... Its not your fault~"

You both stood up together, staring at each others eyes.

Kai's blazing red and your bright blue.

"____. You are not a terrible person." Kai said.

"Because I am different?" You asked as you held back your tears.

"No, because you are you. ____ your an amazing person!

You bring happiness to all of us!

We put ourselves in danger because we care about you."Kai answered as he held your cheeks.

Tears fell down your cheeks silently as you continued to stare at him.

He wiped your tears away as he continued ," Zelo is going to live with us from now on, okay? He won't be homeless. He's a good person and a great friend to you... To all of us." 

"B-But what about L-LuH-Han.." You sobbed as your stared at him.

Kai stayed silent as his eyes faded," He'll come back... I know he will."

You slowly stopped crying as your eyes faded and buried your face in his chest.

"But _____..... I have to tell you something..." He said as he your hair.

Looking up at him, you caught your breath... ," Hmm?" 

" I have been meaning to tell you this sooner.... Jo-" ," _____! KAI!" A familiar voice yelled as they ran towards you two.

 

You both stared at the figure running towards you ," What's wrong Zelo?" Kai asked as he stared at him.

Zelo was sobbing as he tried to catch his breath ," M-Mianhaeyo!" 

"F-For what? Oh my goodness! Gwenchana!?" You asked.

He had slash marks on his arm, which were gushing out blood but slowly recovering.

"N-Noona!" He sobbed as he hugged you.

"Zelo what happened?" Kai asked as her patted his back.

You his hair as you spoke ," Com'on dongsaeng, You can tell Noona. What happened?" 

Zelo turned his head to the arriving ambulance.

The siren came closer and closer..

You all watched as 3 familiar cars pulled up and parked.

Zelo ran to the ambulance to help as Kai and You followed slowly behind.

"We need an IV set up! BALI! MAKE WAY!" A paramedic yelled as people rushed the body on the gurney into the emergency room.

Yixing came out from the ambulance, with blood all over his hands...

"Hyung!" ," Gege!" You both yelled as you spotted him.

"What happened?" You asked as you held onto your IV Stand.

"I-It's Soo Y-Yun!" Yixing sobbed as his hands trembled.

You and Kai stared at each other in shock...

"JongUp bit her...."