Flash of blue

Bring out the Wolves!

The weekend passed by surprisingly fast as it was finally Monday morning.

You finally fell into a regular routine and began to get ready for class with out Kris having to wake you up anymore.

As you finished washing up, you quickly dressed into your uniform then walked back to your room, passing many of the room mates who were rushing to the bathroom.

Giggling to yourself as you entered your room, you noticed Kris was still in bed fast asleep.

Carefully you stepped on top of Chanyeol's bed  and held on to the side of Kris's bed for support ," Yi Fan Gege~ Wake up, it's time for school~!" 

You said as you ruffled his hair making him mumble a bit.

Pouting, a quick idea popped into your head ," GEGE TIFFANY IS CALLING YOU! " 

" HUH!? " He said as he flew up and hit the ceiling.

Laughing, you let go of his bed as you stepped off Chanyeol's bed ,"You lie! She didn't call!" Kris complained as he landed face down on his own bed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Atleast it worked" You replied as you pulled your practice bag out and filled it with fresh clothes.

"I just want to use the bathroom, is that too much to ask?" Soo Yun complained as she walked in, rubbing her eyes underneath her glasses then sat on your bed.

Kris laughed as he flew out of bed ," Early bird get's the worm~ In this case, the earlier you wake up, the more likely of a chance you can get the bathroom to yourself.

"Aigoo Soo Yunniiiee! You don't need to wear all that make up to look pretty." You said as you brushed your har.

She glared up at you,"WAEE~ I atleast need to brush my teeth and wash my face ____-ah~".

"Give it 10 more minutes, they should be done by then." Kris suggested as he walked out of the room.

Soo Yun looked at you confused ,"How-" , " They're all wolves, remember? " You answered, cutting her off.

"Well in the mean time, I can do your hair and make up." Soo Yun yelled as she ran out of the room quickly.

"JUST MY HAIR" You yelled back.

"FINE!" She replied.

 

Since there was no room in the bathroom to do your hair,

You both sat in the living room as Soo Yun did your hair and once it was done, she quickly took a picture to show you the finishing result:

photo hairr_zpsf0fdc940.jpg

"Wah! XieXie ni Soo Yunniee!" You thanked as you hugged her.

"YAH! YAH! CAREFUL! I still have to do my hair and make up." She complained as she began doing her own hair.

You walked down the hall and entered your room to gather your bag,"Well don't you look dolled up" a familiar voice commented as he entered the room.

"Kamsamnida Chanyeol Oppa~" You greeted as you tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

He walked over to you and lightly pinched your cheek ," Gah! I love it when you call me Oppa!" 

You looked at him weirdly as you heard a sudden slap," Stop creeping the little one out, Knock it off and go wait in the living room now, Araso?" 

As you looked over, you saw Suho gesturing Chanyeol to get out, which he followed respectively.

"Mianhae, You know how Chanyeol plays around a lot" Suho reminded.

You giggled ,"Well he's not the only one at least".

He sighed ," Gah... I know-YAH TAO! MAMA AND BABA NEED THE BATHROOM TOO!" 

You laughed then continued to prepare your things.

 

 

Arriving at school,  you got dressed into your leotards and ballet shoes and headed for class.

Kai was already chatting away with a few other students in the class as you entered.

As soon as he spotted you, he walked towards you with a big smile on his face," Well don't you look even more beautiful today".

You blushed as you smiled back at him,"Kamsamnida~"

You both walked over to the corner of the room and sat together before class began,"Lay went with Soo Yun to pick up her schedule, She has Ballroom, then Jazz, then modern and lastly hiphop." 

Your eyes widened in amazement," Doesn't Lay have Ballroom first and modern third?".

Kai smirked as he nodded.

"But I think I will attend your classes with you today" You heard a familiar voice say as they walked towards you..

Knowing exactly who it was, you ran towards her, spun around and huged Soo Yun.

"Ugh, Your in my way." Hyuna snapped as she bumped into SooYuns shoulder.

"What'd you say b-" , "Mian. We will get out of your way now" You cut off as you pulled Soo Yun away with you.

"So I see ugly has brought a new friend. Just as ugly as her." Hyuna smirked as she walked away flashing her red eyes at you.

"Who the-" ," She's just mean. We all learn to ignore it-" You cut off as you felt your eyes feel odd and rubbed them.

"Are you okay ___?" She asked. " Ahh ne, ne-" You tried to reply as you felt your knees grow weak.

Kai quickly caught you before you could hit the ground,"Ah Wae ____-ah? Will you be okay?"

Sitting up on the floor, you rubbed your eyes one more time and nodded," I'm fine~ I probably just have a head ache."

You replied as you looked up at Soo Yun and smiled weakly at her.

Soo Yun gasped as she stared down at you ,"Wae? Is something wrong?" You asked at her odd expression.

She shook her head," MeiYou.".... 

" MAY CLASS BEGIN!" Ms.Nam announced as she walked into the room with a black leotard and sheer high low pink skirt.

As Soo Yun sat in the corner of the class room she thought to herself * Did I just see what I think I just saw?*..

 

 

Soo Yun watched in amazement from afar as class began.

But every time Kai would get close to you, she would shake her head in disapproval .

Being the jealous person, Hyuna tripped you as she walked past Kai and You.

You quickly stood up straight as you turned around to glare at Hyuna ," Opps. Mian." She said as she flipped her hair.

In that moment, Soo Yun quickly zapped Hyuna's leg from across the room, making her fall down.

The whole class began laughing ," YAH WHO DID THAT?" Hyuna yelled as her eyes flashed red.

"Hyuna, settle down. You are causing a commotion." Ms.Nam commanded as she continued instructing the class.

 

Once class was over, Soo Yun followed you out to the girls locker room with Kai ,"Nice job back there" he commented.

"Kamsamnida~" She replied as she linked arms with you.

"Where to after this?" , " Jazz and then lunch." You said as both you and Kai looked at each other and smiled.

Soo Yun furried her eye brows ,"Why the face?". You and Kai laughed as you parted and you entered the locker room with Soo Yun," you'll see~" 

 

With linked arms, you both entered the Jazz room, sat down and waited patiently ," You don't have this class with anyone else? "

You shook your head ," No, No I do~ Sometimes they come in late" , " Who?" 

"Me" Sehun said as he sat beside You ," Annyeong Noona, Sehun immniiddaa~" 

"and me" LuHan said as he sat beside Sehun ,"Ni hao ma~ Wo Shi LuHan~"

"You already know me, but annyeong" Kai said as he sat in front of you and laid his head on your lap.

LuHan hit him with a water bottle ," YAH! " Kai yelped as he disappeared then reappeared.

" But of course you already know me" A familiar voice said as he covered Soo Yuns eyes and sat behind her.

She quickly shot around and hugged Lay ," OPPA!.. I-I-I mean... Ni hao Lay Gege" She said trying to keep her cool.

You all laughed as Mr.Lee entered and class began.

 

As soon as class ended, LuHan and Kai walked you back to the locker room while SeHun, Soo Yun, and Lay walked straight to lunch.

" I think its cute how Soo Yun and Lay hit it off so quickly" LuHan commented as you all continued.

"Well Lay has had a crush on her for awhile now" You replied as you and Kai smiled at each other.

"Ehh? Really!... Wow... I feel slow." LuHan said as he sighed. " You should." Kai said as he glared over at him.

They both stopped and took a step towards each other as they flashed their red eyes and growled at each other.

People around quickly walked and ran away at the sounds.

Realizing what may go on, You stepped between them and tried to push them away from each other,"Guys stop it." 

They still continued to step towards each other, which squished you even though your tried your hardest to push each other away.

"You think you don't know what your going against." LuHan snapped.

Kai smirked ," I think I know exactly what I am going against."

"Oh yeah? Tell me because I am totally scared of the big bad wolf!" LuHan replied sarcastically as he hissed.

They continued to step in towards each other as you felt your arms grow weak from trying to hold one another back from each other.

You couldn't take it any longer.. Hearing them quarrel made you felt this odd tensity build up from within as they continued to yell at each other.

Surprisingly no advisors nor students were around which worried you even more *Why isn't anyone here! Why can't they just... UGH!*

"Guys-" , " You think your better for her?" LuHan cut off.

"Guuyss-" ," It's not like your any better!" Kai replied.

Feeling the odd intensity build up from with in.. You felt rage... You felt anger.. You felt empowered....

All the odd intensity built from within, you finally let out as you growled,"STOP!".

Pushing LuHan and Kai into the opposite walls on each side of the hall.

You heard their body's crash into the walls loudly and hit the floor.

Not knowing what just happened, you fell to the floor on your knees as your clenched your head through your hair *What's happening to me!*

Kai quickly gained consciousness and teleported over to you as ,"____ what's wrong?" he asked as he crouched in front of you.

Not knowing what to say, you kept your head lowered as you stared at the floor with your hair in your face ,"I-I-I don't know! Did I just-" ," You growled."

You felt something weird on your hands growing and quickly looked at them ,"C-Claws? Wh-WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!" You yelped in fear as you looked up at Kai with tears running down your face.

He looked at you startled as he placed his hand over his mouth ," Y-Your eyes..." 

Your cried even more at the way he reacted ," Th-They're red... Aren't th-they.".

Kai shook his head as he pulled you towards him for a hug ," They're blue..."