Meet the Wolfs

Bring out the Wolves!

You hesitantly took the rose from his hand and stared at it as he spoke.

"So what academy were you accepted in?" Luhan asked stepping closer to you as he sent his books through the open window of the apartment and into his room.

"I was accepted into the dance academy..." You said hesitantly as you lowered your head.

He tilted your chin up softly ," Did I do something wrong?".

You looked up at him slowly as you spoke," It's just my parent's taught me not to use my power for self gain." .

He softened," O-oh.. Mianhae. It's just not every day I meet someone gorgeous with the same power as me." He said as he scratched the back of his head embarrassed.

Blushing, you quickly lowered your head and covered mouth with your sleeve.

"Well I think it's getting cold, we should go inside now" Luhan gestured as he opened the door with his power.

You Nodded and followed him inside. He closed the door and began walking to his room as you walked to your room as well.

"Oh and _____-ah" He said as he stood in his room door way.

You looked at him as ,"It was nice meeting you~" Luhan said smiling at you as he flashed his red eyes and winked at you.

Smirking, you continued walking to your room then stood in the door way at the dark room.

"o-oppa?" You whispered as you entered the dark room .

Kris emerged from the darkness and turned the light on.

You were started at how many people were actually in your room staring straight at you.

You quickly lowered your head, stepped towards Kris and hid behind his arm as you held it,

"Why is LuHan being shy!?" SeHun asked taking a step towards you.

Kris defensively stepped in front of you," Because it isn't LuHan, it's my sister. "

"Well what are we waiting for, let her introduce herself first!" Chanyeol pleaded.

Kris glared at him with his red eyes and Chanyeol stepped back.

You wrapped your arms around Kris's waist. "Be nice " you whispered. 

Kris made the ok sign with his hands then continued to speak," Now lets start a short intro, state your name and power".

A boy stepped up cautiously to begin :

 

photo tumblr_m7tgsuXLF71qe0ckj_zpsea68245c.png

" Annyeong, I am D.O and my power is Earth"

 

 

photo 383386_375069629197050_349743805062966_965506_869842249_n_zps75c96994.jpg

"Annyeong, my name is Baek Hyun and my power is light! "

 

 

photo exo-exo-k-exo-k-sehun-Favimcom-518671_zps9ca9193e.jpg

" Annyeong, my name is SeHun and my power is wind."

 

 

photo -Lay-exo-m-32882896-500-403_zpse7e729e5.png

"Ni Hao, my name is Lay and my power is Healing."

 

 

photo tumblr_m1doudFkNF1qjcnvz_zpsbbf3f2a7.jpg

Chanyeol was laying on his bed going threw his phone as he spoke to you," Annyeong, my name is Chanyeol and my power is fire."

 

 

photo tumblr_m5crnsUf981ruwgo7o1_500_zps27e5db9d.png

"Annyeong, my name is Suho and my power is Water."

 

 

photo exo-exo-m-chen-Favimcom-507641_zps065e4052.png

"Ni Hao, my name is Chen and my power is lighting.

 

 

photo tumblr_m6dxtdcp1d1r6oxl6o1_500_zps0ed321be.png

"Ni Hao, my name is Tao and my power is time control"

 

 

photo tumblr_m8jsmvrUCn1rw11rwo1_500_zpscb03d559.png

"Ni Hao, my name is Xiu Min and my power is frost."

Kris nuged you to signal it was your turn to speak. 

You shyly stepped in front of Kris as he watched you from behind cautiously.

Clearing your throat and looking at the floor you began ," Hello, Annyeong haseyo, Ni Hao Ma, my name is ____ and My power is telekinesis. " 

Everyone looked at you in surprise ," Really? Your kidding right? Like you could prove it.. " D.O complained as he smirked and took his phone out to play with it. 

Using your power, you took D.O's phone out of his hand then held it in yours," Haha very funny LuHan, stop playing around. " D.O complained.

"I'm not L-LuHan! " You complained back shyly and continued to stare at the floor.

"Then you wouldn't mind showing us your fa-" Chen said as he took of your hood roughly and shockingly stopped in surprise once it was off.

You looked up and stared at each and everyone of them as they all stood shocked in silence.

"Is there something wrong ?" You asked curiously taking a step back from the group.

"N-No! It's just....." Baek Hyun said as he hesitantly commented.

"Just what?" You asked confused.

Tao stepped forward towards you and spoke for everyone 

" We all think your.... absolutely..... beautiful "