Get Ready and Here we go

Bring out the Wolves!

*That morning*

 

'U go Girl' began to blast throughout your room.

You quickly got up and turned off your alarm and your radio.

With a wave of the hand you opened your curtains, had your tooth brush with tooth paste come through your door which then landed into your hands as you began to have your clothes pack themselves.

"Honey what did I say about using your powers for good and not self benefit?" A familiar voice said.

You quickly stopped your powers and all your clothes dropped to the floor. 

"Dui bu qi, Mama ! I just want to get ready quickly so I can get to the airport on time".

You said after you gargled then began to wash your face.

"____ your mom is right, don't abuse it okay? Here's your tea love! " Your dad said coming into your room, using his powers to give your mom a cup of hot tea.

"Baba! That's not fair! You just used it! " You said whining then quickly used your powers to finish packing.

"I never said you couldn't use it to benefit the ones you love and care for." Your dad said kissing your moms cheek then leaving the room.

" Okay, I'll let you get back to what your doing, remember your flight is at 9. " Your mom said then closed your door.

You checked the time quickly *8:17* . You sighed heavily then quickly continued to get ready.

 

 

As your dad began to drive you down to the airport, you texted Kris:

 

Dad's dropping me off at the airport now, I'll be there tomorrow or later or whatever, you know what I mean. -taeyangboda

 

As you waited for Kris to reply, your dad began to nag you about being good and Korea.

He constantly reminded you to tell your brother that he misses his son and told you to call Kris as soon as you arrive in Korea.

 

 

Technically you will be here tomorrow, smart one. Anyways, have a safe flight, I am in class now! Just make sure to call when you arrive but, I am sure Baba already told you that. I will clean out a bed for you at the dorm. See you soon kiddo! -Neugdae

 

You giggled then turned off your phone before arriving at the airport.

Once there, your greeted your parents goodbye at the baggage drop off then began to board the plane.

You looked out the window once the plane began to take off.

 

 

* Starting tomorrow I will be living in Korea... Goodbye Canada*