In Darkness

Bring out the Wolves!

As the sun rose from the sky the next morning, you slowly sat up from your bed as you open the curtain and looked out the window at the clear blue sky.

You smiled then sighed heavily  *The full moon is tonight*.

" I wonder if anyone else is awake " You whispered as you got out of bed and reached for your hair brush *Ehh? Kris and Chanyeol Oppa aren't here?*.

" I am~ " I familiar voice yelled  from outside your window.

You quickly looked outside your window and glanced down at the oh so familiar figure ," Zao shang hao LuHan Oppa~!" You whispered as you waved down at him.

He was holding a plastic bag once again ,' Break fast? ' he worded with his lips as he gestured you to walk to the kitchen.

You nodded and quickly walked to the kitchen.

At your surprise, it was strangely quiet and no one was outside in the living room * Weird.. *

You thought as you sat down on the couch and the TV then flipped through the channels.

Looking at the clock, it was only 7:03 and it was still dead quiet...

Till suddenly you hear a loud cry " AHHH!"

You quickly  ran to the door from which the sound came from and entered.

Soo Yun Was crouched on the floor beside Lay ," H-He was trying to wake me up and I accidentally shocked him!" 

She lightly shocked his chest again which woke him right up ," W-Wha happened?" He asked in a daze.

You laughed," Nice going. " You said sarcastically as you closed the door behind you and walked back outside.

" What happened? " LuHan asked as he sat down and was already stuffing his face with food.

You giggled as you wiped a crumb off his face,"Soo Yun shocked Lay because he was trying to wake her up." You answered as you stood beside him.

He looked up at you as you stared down at his sweaty forehead, you quickly grabbed a tissue from the table and dabbed the sweat.

"Ehh Oppa your so sweaty" You teased as you continued to dab his forehead.

"Aigoo its okay, I just went jogging anyways, Sit down and eat" He gestured as he got up and pulled out a seat for you.

You thanked him then sat down and looked at the food before you:

photo 42b4c31e-e418-4813-b072-f59c109927b4_zps0add74ad.jpg

You smiled at LuHan as he sat beside you ,"Say AAA~" He sampled as he picked his chopsticks up and tried to feed you a piece of tofu.

Smiling you ate it as you picked up your chopsticks as well and fed him a piece of the omelet.

 "XieXie Ni~" You thanked then began eating.

"Ahh wae you didn't buy any for us??" Lay jokingly complained as he came outside.

"Dui Bu Qui~" LuHan apologized as he continued to eat.

Soo Yun came outside with her hair up in a bun, no make up, and her glasses on ,"____-ah where's Kris Oppa? " 

You nodded, agreeing to what Soo Yun asked.

"He and the others went out again to play basketball, I believe, You, Soo Yun, Lay, SuHo, Sehun and I are the only ones home right now." LuHan answered as he continued eating.

"Ehh? It's so early in the morning though!" Soo Yun wondered.

"Ohh.. They are trying to tire themselves out for later on tonight." Lay commented as he walked closer to the table.

"Tire themselves out for what?" Soo Yun asked as she followed.

"... The full moon is tonight.." You said as you looked up at her.

 

 

As soon as the sun began to set, all the members gradually returned home and headed for the showers.

" Someone take a shower with mee~" Tao asked the others as he tried his aegyo out on all of them.

"I said aniyo Tao." Kris objected as he walked away,"Hyyuunnngggg, Bbuing Bbuingg~" :

photo tumblr_m2ed18RDuE1rtywcno1_500_zps2a7a7195.gif

" Oh knock it off. " Chanyeol objected as he walked past Tao.

Kris sighed ," Araso..." he said as he followed Tao.

 

You and Soo Yun were sitting on your bed in your room, going through the old pictures saved on Soo Yuns laptop.

It was fun being able to talk to your best friend again and remember the what it was like when you two were still small.

"HAHA~! LOOK AT SOO YUN WHEN YOU WERE STILL CHUBBY! SO CUTE!" You teased as you both continued to look at old pictures.

" YAH CHANGE THE PICTURE" She complained as she skipped through more of the pictures.

You both look continued looking through pictures as you heard someone's phone ringing and ignored it until it began to ring again.

" Wuu Yiii FAANNNN, your phone is ringing!" You said as you got up and announced it down the hall.

"Just answer it!" He called from the bathroom.

Doing so, You looked at the screen of the phone and realized who it was:

photo tifannyy_zps45b7af01.png

You squealed in excitement and quickly answered the phone and pressed FaceTime," Tiffany Unnie!" You said excitedly as her faced appeared on her screen.

Soo Yun quickly stood up and ran over to you ," TIFFANY UNNIE~!"

You both waved at Her as she waved back ,"Aigoo! ____ and Soo Yun! You both are all grown up, how are you guys?"

She asked asked ," Good!" ," AMAZING!" You and Soo Yun answered happily.

"That's great to hear! Where's your brother? Isn't the full moon tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"Nee~ He's actually taking a shower right now, I'll tell him you called~" You replied.

"Ahh okay, Kamsamnida dear! It was nice seeing the both of you! Tell your brother Jaiyo and that I will bring breakfast tomorrow morning~" Tiffany greeted.

"Alright~ Annyeong! " You replied as you both hung up.

"I see they still have a thing for each other. How cute~!" Soo Yun teased.

"Really though! " You agreed then placed his phone on his bed.

"Who called?" Kris asked as he walked in rubbing a towel in his head ," Your girlfriend! She told us to tell you ' Jaiyoo!' and that she would bring breakfast" Soo Yun teased.

"Tiffany Noona?" He answered as he sat on his bed and began going through his phone.

"So she's your girlfriend, hmm?" You teased Kris as well.

"She's not my girlfriend." Kris objected.

"Ahh, but you didn't object the first time." You and Soo Yun both replied.

Kris blushed as he face palmed himself in embarrassment.

Tiffany was a family friend from even when you and Kris were small.

Your family's both went on vacation together in the U.S. and as you all grew up, 

Both Kris and Her attended the same college until Tiffany graduated last year and became a trainee ' SM Entertainment ' 

Growing up together, Both you and Soo Yun could tell the always had a thing for each other but yet they never dated.

 

 

Once the sun completely set you all returned to your rooms and made completely sure the doors were locked.

Chanyeol switched rooms with Soo Yun for the night so that Kris could make completely sure he could protect you both for the long night ahead.

"You guys should both get some rest, I will protect you both, don't worry." Kris suggested as he locked the door completely then locked the window and shut off the lights.

You both shook your heads," Aniyo! "

"Com'on guys, You already know I can protect you both just relax." Kris responded as he paced back and fourth.

 

As the night continued you heard a loud growl from outside.

"W-Who was that?" Soo Yun whispered as you both held each other in the dark.

Kris's eyes grew red as he stepped towards the door and listened ," Sehun is transforming and LuHan is fighting back to control him".

Another growl sounded from the room beside you as you heard a door break down ' Omo...' you whispered in fear for what was yet to come.

You both quickly heard a banging at your door as another growl followed.

Another room beside yours growled as well as you heard another door break down.

A few moments of silence grew as you and Soo Yun Both grew more terrified.

... Soon enough your door broke down and you looked at the tall figures from affar. 

Tao and Chanyeol were standing in the door way with there teeth wrenched fully out and their eyes blasting red.

You and Soo Yun sat quietly in fear on your bed hugging each other.

You watched as Kris fought them off but Tao seemingly made his way past Kris and crawled towards you guys.

Soo Yun tried throwing thunder bolts at him but yet it still didn't work...

Tao came closer and closer to you both as you guys screamed in fear.

"BACK OFF!" You heard a familiar voice yell as they tackled Tao and hissed in his face:

photo 773566797_zps77541f65.gif

Luckily Kai was able to calm Tao down as others began to enter the room.

"Kai oppa..." You whispered as you watched Kai follow Tao out the room * He didn't attack me * You thought in relief.

You heard another room break down and soon enough.. Kris not only was fighting Chanyeol but Sehun as well.

"I-If Kai and Chanyeol came out of my room..W-Where is-" Soo Yun whispered in fear as Lay soon enough ran into the room and began to growl at both you and Soo Yun.

" LAY YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME!" Soo Yun yelled as she used as much power as she could to shock Lay but yet.. It just made Lay more angry and vicious!

"HELP US!" You screamed as you and Soo Yun crouched in complete fear.

And in that moment you heard a large growl from behind Lay:

photo luhan-1_zps8b92f70f.gif

Lay turned around and began to fight with LuHan.

"He protected you!" Soo Yun squealed in excitement for you.

"So did Kai!" You replied.

She pouted at you ," Whatever you say~ ".

Eventually SuHo and Kris stood together in your room and ended all the fighting with a loud roar over the other wolves.

You watched in amazement as the wolves all returned to their rooms in fear.

Kris and SuHo quickly transformed back to their human selves and hugged each other as SuHo greeted,"Good Job, See you in the morning."

Kris nodded ,"Ne~ By the way Tiffany will bring breakfast for us later." 

Suho smirked ," Your girlfriend? " He teased.

Kris growled at Suho as he flashed his red eyes ," Alright, Araso~! Goodnight ! " He said as he left the room.

Kris closed the door behind Suho as he walked out  and turned to look at You and Soo Yun.

You both stared at him with a big smile on each of your faces ,"What?" Kris snapped.

" YOUR GIRLFRIEND~! "  You both yelled in happiness as you both ran to Kris for a Hug.

He stood stiffly as he patted both of your backs ," Goodness good to bed. Both of you." He replied bluntly as you both let go.

"Araso~ " You both replied and crawled into your beds.

"Wah! LuHan protected you!" Soo Yun teased as she laid in bed.

You smirked *So did Kai~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

SmileRg16: I hope you all are enjoying the new story!  Kamsamnida to Balloon_ for the amazing now poster :D!