Cooking Cooking

Bring out the Wolves!

As soon as morning came, you woke up of course to the to the bright sunshine in your eyes.

Suddenly you felt a light zap from beside you.

You twitched in slight pain as you turned to your side at the familiar figure sleeping beside you.

You rolled your eyes and carefully used your power to carry Soo Yun from your bed to Chanyeol's bed.

As soon as that was done you got up and looked at the clock * 7:10.. Maybe LuHan is awake now?* You asked yourself as you carefully stepped over the broken down door and into the hallway

The room in front of you had a broken down door as well.

As you peeked inside you saw SuHo and Tao both sound asleep in their beds.

The room to the left of yours, had the door was broken down as well,

Peeking inside, There was Lay, Chanyeol, and Kai fast asleep also,

Peeking inside the room to your left was no one..

Confused, you slowly turned around and was startled by the tall figure.

LuHan held his finger over his lips as he placed his hand over your mouth to make sure you wouldn't make a sound.

He pointed beside his room's broken door, at the fast asleep person beside it, Sehun.

You both smiled and carefully walked out to the kitchen.

LuHan carefully grabbed his car keys off one of the hooks beside the front door as he gestured you to follow him.

Following him out, you both walked down the steps together and entered his car.

"Where are we going? I'm still in my Pajamas! " You asked as he started the car.

He smiled as he backed up his car then drove off," To get some breakfast~ " 

"But a Friend of Kris and Ours would bring breakfast today~" You reminded.

"Oh, really? Araso, we will get a light breakfast~" He responded.

 

 

After LuHan parked, he helped you out of the car then both entered a rather large cafe together with a moderate amount of people inside.

photo aa-interior2-751_zps688db16d.jpg

You lightly clung onto LuHan's arm in embarrassment as your teeth began to chatter

LuHan froze as he quickly ed his letterman jacket and draped it around your shoulders.

You froze as well as you looked up at him ,"LuHan Gege you didn't have-" ," Its okay, Really~" He said as he held your cold hand.

*Wah his hand is warm~* You thought as you held his hand in between the middle of your hands ," XieXie ne ".

You both sat down at a table and looked at the menu's,

there was a wide variety of breakfast meals and snacks you could choose from but what quickly catched your eye were the breakfast crepes!

I nice ahjumma walked towards LuHan and you with a note pad and pen in her hands ," Awwh! You both are wearing couple pajamas, how cute! What would you two like to order?" she asked as she smiled at both of you.

"Kamsamnida Ahjumma~! I will have a strawberry banana crepe~" LuHan answered.

The Ahjumma turned to you to order ," Uhm.. I'll have the same as him~".

She jotted both your orders down," Araso! I will be back in a bit with your orders!" She greeted nicely and walked off.

Not knowing you both were matching, You both looked under the table at your bottoms, 

LuHan was wearing Nike black basket ball shorts while you were wearing black Nike track shorts for women.

As you both stared at each other, you realized you were both wearing a white V-Neck, the only real difference was that you were wearing LuHan's jacket!

"We really are matching" You both answered at the same time.

"Weird.." You both continued at the same time and began to giggled.

 

As soon as the orders came, The Ahjumma greeted you both again and placed your two orders on the table ," One for the beautiful young lady and one for the handsome young man".

You both thanked her then began to eat once she walked off.

You stared at your food in awe before you dug in:

photo f461f7c1-c3e2-4af2-9344-5d29690cb1d9_zps57380053.jpg

*It's almost too pretty to eat* You thought then began to dig in.

"Mashisseoyou! " You said happily as you took your first bite.

"I'm glad you like it! AAA~" LuHan said as he fed you a bite of his crepe.

"One order of Red Velvet Crepe's!" The Ahjumma greeted as she placed another batch of delicious looking crepe's on the table:

photo 21253de3-4ca3-4214-8dd6-2f2307d97f3c_zpsd6c20174.jpg

"Ahj-"," Don't worry, Its on the house. You two are just two cute of a couple to pass up~" She commented then walked away.

Without knowing what to do with the new order, You quickly dug into it and tried feeding a piece to him ," AAA~" You said as he opened his mouth and you fed him as well.

 

Full of the the Crepe's you both walked over to the cashier to pay for the breakfast.

Once again, the Ahjumma was standing there at the register.

She rung up your meals ," 6000won ($5.35) ".

Both you and LuHan looked at each other confused ,"But-" ," Its okay, you only have to pay for one of the orders~"  She replied as she flashed her red eyes.

You both were startled then thoughtfully thanked her as LuHan paid then walked out to the car.

"That was really sweet of the Ahjumma" You commented as you entered the car.

"Dui~ She was also a wolf! " LuHan commented back as he entered the car as well then started it.

*She also called us a couple* You thought as you silently giggled in happiness to yourself.

 

Once you both arrived home, it was already 8:45am.

Walking into the apartment, Tiffany was already taking food out of bags and setting them on the table.

"Unnie!" You squealed quietly as you ran towards her and gave her a hug.

She smiled brightly as she hugged you as well ," Wah! It's so nice to see you again! Your such a yeppeo young lady now!" She whispered back in excitement.

"Kamsamnida~, Wah! You made a lot of food" You replied as you stared at the table full of food:

photo D55CC815C2DD_zps860fcc96.jpg

She giggled,"Ne, Ne, one time after a full moon, I didn't bring enough food for them all so I ended up cooking more, so I just bring a lot of food now." She jokingly said as she pointed at the unopened plastic bags full of prepared food.

You both giggled ," Noona who's that one for? " LuHan asked as he pointed at a tray on the living room table.

"Ahh, I made that one especially for Kris~" She said replied as she held your arm and brought you over to look at the especially made food:

photo 4fe310c6-ce11-4c73-80b7-f44333287ffe_zps60d1d2df.jpg

"That's so sweet of you Unnie~" You said as you rested your head on top of her shoulder.

"Just date already." LuHan commanded as he walked over to the table and began eating the food.

You and Tiffany giggled quietly," I'll go bring this to your brother then I will wake up the others, go eat now, Araso?"

She instructed as she carefully picked up the tray using levitation then flew over to Kris's room.

"I forgot she could do that." LuHan said in amazement as you walked over and sat across from him.

Tiffany was one of the few people that was able to expand her powers.

Originally she was only able to levitate things like you, but eventually as she grew older, She was able to levitate her body as well and fly places like Kris.

"Hyung, where'd you guys goo~" Sehun complained as he rubbed his eyes and sat beside LuHan at the table.

"We went to eat some crepes, eat now~ AAA~" LuHan said then began to feed Sehun.

 

Tiffany carefully made her way into Kris's room, as she placed the tray on the table then flew up as she laid beside Kris on his bed.

"Good morning~" She whispered as she brushed Kris's bangs to the side of his face, revealing his closed eyes.

With a quick move of the arms, he wrapped his arms around Tiffany as he rolled her over him and onto the other side of the bed.

"Zao Shang Hao~" He mummered as he burried his face in his pillow then laid on his stomach face down on the bed.

Tiffany giggled as she laid her stomach on the bed as well," I made you breakfast~ " She teased as she used her power to levitate a dumpling in between their faces.

" Look, Yummy~ " She teased as she ate the dumpling then used her power again to get another dumpling to feed to Kris.

"Aiggoooo fine, fine I'm up " He said as he ate the dumpling as well then sat up.

 

Lay entered the room rubbing his eyes as he looked at Soo Yun.

She was in a deep sleep with her stomach down on the bed, her head on top of her pilllow with her arms beneath it for support.

This time, he knew exactly what to do without getting himself hurt.

You told Lay that if he ever wanted to wake Soo Yun up without getting hurt, he had to make sure not to startle her and in that moment, he knew exactly what to do from then on out.

He sat on the edge of her bed carefully as he her long hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"Soo Yun~ Time to wake up~" He whispered.

Soo Yun cutely furried her eye brows together then rubbed her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she looked at the blurry figure before her but already knew exactly who it was ,"Zao Shang Hao Yixing~" She greeted as she sat up then her hair out of her face.

"Zao Shang Hao " He greeted back as he smiled then carefully put on Soo Yun's glasses for her.

She giggled as she readajusted her glasses as he put them on her face ,"I didn't shock you this time?"

He giggled as well and nodded ,"Dui~ Let's get some breakfast together now, Shall we?" 

He said as he stood from the bed and held his hand out for her.

" You know your really sweet Gege~" Soo Yun said as she held his hand

He blushed as he lowered his head smiling widely then looked at you once again,"With you, I'll always be happy".