Red Eyes

Bring out the Wolves!

While Kris began cooking the Miyuk Gook, he led you to the room you would be staying in.

It was super simple with one bunk bed and one twin size bed beside the window.:

dorm photo: . dorm.jpg

Kris knowing how you enjoyed light in the morning, he let you have the bed beside the window.

The bedrooms were mostly plain due to the fact everyone in the apartment enjoyed going out a lot at night anyways. 

Kris's bed was the top bunk and his friend ' chanyeol ' owned the bottom bunk.

Chanyeol attends the Institue as well and is also under the Hip Hop academy like Kris.

Luckily you could speak fluent English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Korean like Kris as well so you could communicate with all the members according to Kris.

You began to unpack until Kris called from the kitchen " _____! THE FOOD IS READY! "  he yelled from the kitchen.

Startled, you used your powers to unpack quickly and lie down all your folded clothes on your bed, hang the few dresses you brought and sent out all your shoes to the living room.

"OWW~!" Someone yelled from the kitchen," YAH, YOUR SNEAKERS HIT ME IN THE FACE BABO! " Kris yelled in pain.

You laughed loudly then quickly made your way out towards the kitchen.

Kris was flying in the door way holding all 4 pairs of your sneakers," What did Mama and Baba say about using your powers for personal gain?" he reminded.

"I just wanted to finish quickly so I could get the Miyuk Gook while it was still hot! " You whinned as you began to stammer towards him.

He opened the front door then shifted outside.

" HEYY GEGE! WHAT IF SOMEONE SEE'S YOU!" You complained as you ran out towards the balcony.

He was hovering infront of the balcony," No one will see me, now how about you get them off the second floor, then you can have some soup." He said placing your shoes on the balcony above then flying his way back into the apartment and closed the door.

You sighed heavily then used your power to get  the shoes out from above you, then made your way back into the apartment," Haha, very funny." You said dropping your shoes on the floor then slapping Kris's arm.

" Ow!" He flinched. You giggled then sat down on the couch beside him and began watching the Disney Version of 'Beauty and the Beast' .

As you watched you began eating the Miyuk Gook which brought back memories.

After talking for a little bit through the movie, Kris began to fall asleep. 

It was nearly 9:30pm so you decided to text Soo Yun.

You carefully got up from the couch and walked over to your new bedroom . 

You entered the dark room in quick search for you cell phone.

You left the door open all the way so that some light may brighten up the room but still it was no where to be found.

You eagerly began using your powers to remove anymore items from your luggage till you heard a loud slam of your door.

"Com'on Kris this isn't funny, you know I am scared of the dark." You complained as you looked out the window at the two red eyes staring straight at you.

You could hear heavy breathing from behind you then quickly turned around.

There were now 9 pairs of red eyes surrounding you.

You looked out the window to see if those pair of red eyes were still there but they disappeared.

Startled, you took a step back and bumped into something.

You quickly snapped your neck back but nothing was there.

Reached out and touched a figure.

Suddenly, a pair of red eyes began to glow up and was now towering in front of you.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me.."You gasped.

The figures leaned in toward you slowly....

"W-Who are you?" You whispered in fear.

The figure in front of you leaned in closer....

"I'm a wolf." *GROWLS*